What genre of music do you listen to....

Options

Replies

• rob32768
    rob32768 Posts: 505
    Options
    Everything from pavorati to pitbull
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Everything. But my all time favourite Eagles and Stereo MC
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Well, I usually listen to whatever is playing at the gym and when I do Zumba, we listen to some hip hop, but if I workout at home or outside, it's classic rock.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Electronica/Dance/House
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Heavy metal and hip hop
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Christian Contemporary
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Lawrence Welk
  • mrshoneydew
    Options
    For working out, I tend to stick to my electronic station that plays different sub genres of electro music including dub step (which I like because I use the slow/fast changes in tempos as cues for speeding up/slowing down).
    Some of those artists include:
    Justice, Boys Noize, Bassnectar, Bloody Beetroots, Daft Punk, Prodigy, Benny Benassi, Digitalisim, MSTRKRFT, DeadMau5, Skrillex, Pretty Lights, etc...

I also have an Indie Dance station on Pandora that I created that plays stuff like:
    Ratatat, Crystal Castles, Cut Copy, Foster the People, Miike Snow, Passion Pit, Royksopp, Empire of the Sun, MGMT, Two Door Cinema Club, Gorillaz, etc....

I also enjoy underground rap for the occasion. :)
    I can't listen to anything too slow or it throws off my groove.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Cardio: Aggrotech, EBM, or prog metal.
    Lifting: Deathcore, mathcore, death metal
  • findingmyfit
    Options
    I listen to anything that makes me feel hot or metal/rock. I usually almost always listen to Disturbed. haha
  • cathmaow
    cathmaow Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    For working out, I tend to stick to my electronic station that plays different sub genres of electro music including dub step (which I like because I use the slow/fast changes in tempos as cues for speeding up/slowing down).
    Some of those artists include:
    Justice, Boys Noize, Bassnectar, Bloody Beetroots, Daft Punk, Prodigy, Benny Benassi, Digitalisim, MSTRKRFT, DeadMau5, Skrillex, Pretty Lights, etc...

I also have an Indie Dance station on Pandora that I created that plays stuff like:
    Ratatat, Crystal Castles, Cut Copy, Foster the People, Miike Snow, Passion Pit, Royksopp, Empire of the Sun, MGMT, Two Door Cinema Club, Gorillaz, etc....

I also enjoy underground rap for the occasion. :)
    I can't listen to anything too slow or it throws off my groove.

EXACTLY what I listen to! Love me some dance music to burst through the running lulls! Got to get some Supermash bros or Girltalk
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    hip hop/rap.... also dance music. Just have to have a great beat and im movin'!!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Trip hop, classic rock, downtempo, pop. And other stuffz where I have no idea what genre you would call it.
  • myraknits
    myraknits Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    dubstep and dance
  • 80's rock, always! Especially the hair bands like Poison and Crue and Whitesnake etc :)
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Polka. No, seriously.
  • ChancyW
    ChancyW Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Rock for me!! Some Chevelle, Finger 11, 3 Days Grace and so on...
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Jazz, Blues, Classical, Baroque, Rock, Punk, Soul, Motown, Disco, Psychedelia, Britpop, Indie, Grunge...plenty more, just depends on my mood really.

An eclectic taste in Music.
  • cbarn025
    cbarn025 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    HIp Hop/Rap, And motivational speeches on youtube.
  • rjwriter78
    rjwriter78 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Jazz, Underground HipHop (mainstream sucks),instrumental hip hop and underground house music (the stuff that gets down in your soul, lol!)