NSV: Up&Down Up&Down Up&Down giggling wildly with delight!

Options
Today my corduroy pants that button and zipper just like jeans were loose enough even OVER my belly burner waist wrap to pull down like sweats without undoing them. Of course this caused me to test pulling them up; and then to repeat both over and over first for confirmation, but then just for fun!

Replies

• erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    that's really awesome! congats girl! i can't wait for my first nsv!
  • carasnewlife
    carasnewlife Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    LOL Well done! Don't forget to log the exercise :)
  • fruity2
    fruity2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! That is awesome news. Got to love all the little things along the way that make us smile. Well done.
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    great stuff hun well done :bigsmile:
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    yay!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    lol log the exercise. ... actually the real exercise came in when I tried to show my husband but my little one kept walking in the room so I kept running back and forth hiding behind the kitchen counter.

this went on for a long time as we kept trying to distract him/busy him with toys or games in the other room.

so how many cals does that burn...pants down, run with pants around knees, pants up walk back over, pants down, run with pants around knees, pants up walk back over. kind of like a relay race...is that on MFP?
  • carasnewlife
    carasnewlife Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Aerobics, general :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!