Natural Greek Yogurt Diet!

Options
Has anyone tried this or doing this?
My friend suggested it and said it helps to shrink the stomach?

Replies

• Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I'm sure it would shrink your stomach. And then it would balloon out again if you ate other food. (assuming greek yogurt is all you're eating?)

The key to a small, flat stomach? A healthy balanced diet and exercise. Sorry :(
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Your stomach doesn't shrink. If you mean the fat covering it, you need to lose overall body fat to do that. eat at a healthy calorie deficit.
  • mwcp58
    mwcp58 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz had something on this week called the flat belly.....says to eat a little bit of greek yogurt before every meal. He then gave a demonstration of how it works. You can see it on his website. Your post made me remember it,....wonder if that could possibly work. What I liked even better on his show is the three exercises they showed for a flat belly, all standing up with no crunches. Go figure.
  • BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt is: Tasty and full of protein.

Greek yogurt is not: A magical potion that will shrink your stomach.

Doctor Oz is: Like a used car salesman, except that he's selling supplements instead of cars.
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt is: Tasty and full of protein.

Greek yogurt is not: A magical potion that will shrink your stomach.

Doctor Oz is: Like a used car salesman, except that he's selling supplements instead of cars.

I agree! People shouldn't believe everything they hear on TV. I'm pretty sure Dr. Oz is not giving out real medical advice most of the time :P
  • blu_meanie_ca
    blu_meanie_ca Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I guess it could help promote better digestion, and reduce bloating?
  • maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Don't fall for diets! I used to think about some of them when I see people losing 10 pounds a week! But then it ends and they still haven't learned to eat healthy.

If you're in this for life then you need to do it the right way.