exersise at home

Options
I have an 18 month old baby and i work full time so the only time and place I have to exercise is in the evening at home. Doing the30 day shred, and loving it, at the moment. Can anyone suggest

any other good work outs to do at home?

Replies

• JuliaS90
    JuliaS90 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Zumba dvds are pretty great!
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Look up the 1% Arnold workout. It's simple, and effective.
  • astylla
    astylla Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I used to do Saprkpeople workouts from Youtube which were easy to do in my apartment !
  • roro1925
    roro1925 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I LOVE fitnessblender.com. They have tons of free full length videos for all levels and intensities. I've been using that site for months and theres always new stuff coming out!!
  • mjhmjhmjh
    mjhmjhmjh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I will have a look at all your suggestions
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    The Belly Twins have very nice bellydance dvds to do at home for exercise.

Jackie Warner has awesome workouts for core. Love Jackie Warner.
  • Jungle_Julie
    Jungle_Julie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm at home with a 7 month old.

I've been doing the fit sugar 10 minute workouts. Lots to choose from and super easy to follow.
  • mjhmjhmjh
    mjhmjhmjh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Belly dance sounds great, something different!
  • emchip1983
    Options
    there are lots on you tube, i love beachbody moms workouts ,tiffany stone, walking a mile with leslie sansone, ministry of sound dance work out, and tae bo with billy blanks
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    If you've got a smart phone and some dumbbells, Nike Training Club is a free app full of awesome workouts from 15 - 45 minutes long.
  • sigpros
    Options
    I have just started doing the Gorilla workout. It is an app I got on phone, it's a total body workout that uses just body weight. the workout is different everyday and they have different levels. I am on the first level and have been doing it for a little over a week and I really like it.
  • sjrobins58
    sjrobins58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. Each workout is 30 minutes. I am pretty athletic for my age, and have a very stressful hectic job, l love this program. I can make time for 30 minutes,and Jillian is very motivating. The best part was I found the program on clearance at Walmart for $44. You do need to purchase an exercise band and a good set of 3 or 4 weights.
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Get a hula hoop ... i do it in my living room all winter and watch TV or listen to music.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    get a kettle bell. nothing less than 15lbs though. a lot of women tend to go lighter with kettlebells, because they think they are upper body weights, but the real KB work outs come from the legs.
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Throw that baby in a backpack and start walking.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i see you are from the uk so try the Davina range even the older ones you can pick them up on ebay for a couple of quid! :bigsmile: they will give you a good all over work out!
  • THICKMADAME2004
    Options
    Dance Central 2 or 3 on xbox kinect or any dance game that you may like and fitness evolved 2012 I promise you will kick your butt in a good way lol both games are on the kinect :) if you dont have a kinect you should invest in one it is sooooooooooooooo worth it!!!
  • Zoesmum025
    Options
    Youtube has an amazing amount of full length work out videos. I mean, hundreds of them.