SO PROUD!

kahoots
kahoots Posts: 18 Member
My Story..
A few of us from my work started a weight loss support group for those of us who were eager to drop some poundage. We Just started June 4th (week ago) Well today was our first weigh in since and I lost 8 pounds.. I couldn't believe it. I have been working really hard with counting calories and exercising. It's paying off. I know it wont be as easy in the weeks to follow to get a large loss like this one, but I'm 8 pounds closer to my goal..... THANKS MFP for giving me tools to make this road a little less bumpy.

Replies

• kahoots
    kahoots Posts: 18 Member
    My Story..
    A few of us from my work started a weight loss support group for those of us who were eager to drop some poundage. We Just started June 4th (week ago) Well today was our first weigh in since and I lost 8 pounds.. I couldn't believe it. I have been working really hard with counting calories and exercising. It's paying off. I know it wont be as easy in the weeks to follow to get a large loss like this one, but I'm 8 pounds closer to my goal..... THANKS MFP for giving me tools to make this road a little less bumpy.
  • artnoren
    artnoren Posts: 54
    Way to go! You should be proud. Sounds like you have a realistic view of what it will take. Keep up the good work!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    WOW.... What a great start:drinker: Keep up the good work

-Adrienne:heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!