Exercise

Options
Help needed I really should start to do some toning up exercises but have no motivation, I used to go to the gym but can't afford it now. I have tried DVD's etc. my. Working hours are crazy. I work as a support worker which is a 24/7 job.

Replies

• nicnoc1981
    Options
    I HATE exercising so feel free to add me. I kind of have to compete with people to motivate myself. If my partner does 15 minutes on the bike, I just have t make sure I can prove that I can do it too. I need to tone my arms and stomach the most if that sounds similar? Found a good youtube clip that I might follow :-)
  • eyeshuh
    eyeshuh Posts: 333
    Options
    This is a good body weight work out that you can do literally anywhere: http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2011/03/10/angry-birds-workout-plan/

That site has a lot of great work outs for people who "don't have time" to work out. He takes no excuses! ;)
  • Kerry_R
    Kerry_R Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I try and squeeze in exercise anywhere... If I have 5 minutes to spare then I try some tricep lifts or 10 crunches. When I first started I would also try to combine my fave TV show and some exercise. I would place my exercise bike, hand weights or my Wii fit step in front of the TV and just go for it. Bit hard to do that since I went back to swimming.
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I've just gone and registered at nerd fitness,will let you know how I get on thanks for the support