little bitty success : )

Options
Just had my first weigh in this morning and I am down 6 lbs.!! So excited. I was trying not to get my hopes up and had decided I'd be happy with at least a 2 lb. loss so this is pleasant surprise. ^_^ Definitely gives me the motivation to keep going.

Replies

• Sweetpickles99
    Options
    Great job! Congrats you got this!:flowerforyou:
  • tattoogal77
    tattoogal77 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! I am you are feeling better physically as well. It is always a nice surprise when you lose more then you thought.....keeps you motivated to keep going.
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! :flowerforyou:
  • KPick31
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • booty_wurk
    Options
    Thanks everyone! My ticker doesn't say zero anymore. what what!
  • DanielleHinkle24
    DanielleHinkle24 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Every little bit counts. You can do it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • AshyyMM
    AshyyMM Posts: 131
    Options
    CongratS!!! It's fun when you get to watch your ticker moving!! :).. I have a hard time when I go back up because I hate seeing it go back.. (lol).. Congratulations again!!! I can't wait to read your final success story on here!! :))
  • puggzley6
    Options
    great job! And this is just a question but for those that have the little weight loss meter thing how do you get and personalize that?
  • mclifford973
    mclifford973 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm having good success too. I'm lying in my progress area about what I've lost because I just am not sure. Like REALLY? I've got 6 pounds recorded as of this morning, but it's more. Scared to believe, wonder if I will wake up with it back on. lol

I keep checking the scale. I'm still eating what I want (mostly) and not having to pack special lunches or read every label or panic that tonight's dinner can only be a celery stick. I'm really comfortable with MFP. I'm watching what I eat and the amounts and that seems to be successful to me. What I like is that I feel like I have a normal life. I don't feel like I'm committed to not eating bread again or similar.

Congrats to all who are doing well!
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Nice loss!!! :smile:
  • puggzley6
    Options
    great job! (and i figured out the ticker yay!)
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Go under "apps" and pick the "ticker" link... it gives you the choice of either using one of theirs or personalizing one of your own... then it'll walk you through adding your own picture and how you want it to read :smile:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • joslynlpribble
    Options
    Congrats! That is a huge success! Keep up the hard work.
  • beansproutmommy
    Options
    Yay!! Congrats!! That first victory is so sweet!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    that is a great start..keep going:drinker:
  • Shellbug75
    Shellbug75 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wohooo! Wonderful job! Keep it up :)
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Definitely not "little bitty." Great job :)
  • aamtodd
    aamtodd Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well, done - it is fantastic to see the ticker move. Keep up the good work. You have a great community here happy to support you.
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    excellent beginning. You can hang in here for the long haul when you see this kind of success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!