SERIOUSLY GOOD CHOCOLATE PROTEIN PUDDING

Options
emzabee420
emzabee420 Posts: 29 Member
just wanted to let you guys know I finally found a perfect mix of chocolate protein pudding...seriously soooo good

( I used skim milk, want to try with almond milk next. not sure if it would work...)

1 small box sf/ff chocolate fudge jello instant pudding mix
2 scoops chocolate whey protein ( i used designer whey)
1 1/3 cups skim milk

mix milk and pudding first for about 1 min. then add protein powder, mixing well between each addition. let set in fridge for about 20 mins. top with sliced strawberries and a little free cool whip.

if you eat half: cals 206 carb 30 fat 2 protein25 (minus berries and cool whip) also half of this is a large serving, could split in 4s and still fix your sweet tooth. hope you like it!

anyone else have any other yummy ways to use protein powder besides shakes?

Replies

• Abi_bug04
    Options
    BUMP (definitely saving this for later!)!!!!

I use Jello fat free pudding mix all the time, and never thought to add protein! Genius!
  • nikkifumasta
    Options
    Yeah I agree - this is a great use!

I use protein powder already in my pancake mix and oatmeal ... I love all these new uses I'm finding for Protein Mix!
  • emzabee420
    Options
    i will be trying with almond milk soon- will let you know how it goes, it would reduce cals even more!
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
  • emzabee420
    Options
    thank you! looooove choc+pb
  • bruningk78
    bruningk78 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy...thanks for the idea!

Also, I have read that it needs to be made with dairy milk in order for it to thicken and set up. So I wouldn't take a chance wasting precious almond milk on it. I don't know from experience, just passing along what I've read. :happy:
  • klakers3
    klakers3 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • toddis
    toddis Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I thought i tried this before and it came out runny. Did yours set?

My protein "pudding" is mashing one avocado and mixing it with 1 scoop chocolate whey.
  • emzabee420
    Options
    yes ive been experimenting. this mix worked well for me. on the box it says to use 2 cups of milk but i found decreasing that to 1 1/3 cups worked really well. also mix pudding + milk first then add protein. worked well me for me!