My hubby said the other day.........

Options
One of my favorite things to do with him (lol, get your minds out of the gutter, people! :wink: ) is just go put my arms around his waist and let him put his arms around my shoulders and back, and just stand there, snuggling. Well, I was doing that last week, and he goes,

"You feel tinier."

I about fell over. He's not one to just say things OR notice things, really, so I know he meant it! :love:

I'm doing this for ME, but man oh man is it great to get compliments!

Replies

• paulaswrld
    paulaswrld Posts: 49
    Options
    That's an awesome feeling, huh? The truth is you ARE tinier. You go girl!
  • robslady
    robslady Posts: 17
    Options
    I got that the other day from my babe, he goes....you are looking like high school again. I thought about that all day long!!!! It's different when your man says something...lol Way to go!!!! You are doing great!
  • nsking83
    nsking83 Posts: 145
    Options
    I love this site, I really do........you guys really get these little sucesses!!!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite things to do with him (lol, get your minds out of the gutter, people! :wink: ) is just go put my arms around his waist and let him put his arms around my shoulders and back, and just stand there, snuggling. Well, I was doing that last week, and he goes,

"You feel tinier."

I about fell over. He's not one to just say things OR notice things, really, so I know he meant it! :love:

I'm doing this for ME, but man oh man is it great to get compliments!
    Aww...My hubby said that to me too! I love it when they compliment us. Its so sincere and out of the blue, and sweet!:love:
  • danielle4992
    danielle4992 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Seeing that I personally KNOW your husband, lol I would say that is a great compliment coming from him. You looked amazing in the wedding photos. You keep up the awesome work chica!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    isnt thatt AWESOME! Doesnt it make you feel like you can do this?!!
    Good for you! and good for him for saying something!:drinker:
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My husband keeps track of how far he can get his arms wrapped around me. He's losing too so there is a LOT less in the way of a snuggle. Feels great! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!