T-Minus 14 Days untill the Princess Half Marathon

Options
Wow I can't believe that in less then 2 weeks I will be at Disney World getting ready to run my third Half Marathon. I think I am more

nervous about Disney then any other race I have ever done! And I have done over 30 races to date! So what do other runners do to

get over the nervousness. This is a huge event with thousands of runners and walkers. I will be in no way getting a PB there

because it's Disney and you go to run but have fun at the same time. Take character pics along the way and meet some

great people!!

Is anyone else running Disney in 2 weeks?

Replies

• LovnLifeInVT
    Options
    I have never been a runner, but my husband and I just did our first 5k while on a Disney cruise...on their private island Castaway Cay. We had an amazing experience. Disney runners are encouraging, supportive and fun. I am a Disney obsessed fan and have a friend who is as well...we are now talking about doing a half marathon next year. Don't worry about the crowd, you will likely meet some amazing people. Have fun!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Oh I wish we did this in the UK! would so love to do a half like that! good luck for your half, mine is in march! time's ticking. I think you have answered your own question. This is a fun race. Just go out, take in the crowd and have fun :)