skyrim?

Options
Does anyone here play skyrim? If so, what is your favorite aspect of the game?:)

Replies

• SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Skyrim = best game ever

I used to play Skyrim like you...then I took an arrow to the knee
  • seresha
    Options
    Lol XD
  • Yukongil
    Yukongil Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    use to love playing it until some little *kitten* broke into my house and robbed me, now I just sit and sigh and remember the good times of slaying dragons by the hundreds...
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I used to play skyrim then I found god...now I just play with him
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I used to play skyrim then I found god...now I just play with him

Didn't find god, but I did find myself...
  • magdalen13
    magdalen13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    um YES.
    I'm one of those hoarders though, my favorite part is seriously buying & selling things. My inventory management skills are SHARP, haha...
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I like riding around on my pony.
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    um YES.
    my favorite part is seriously buying & selling things. My inventory management skills are SHARP, haha...

^^ this is what happens when you let women play video games^^ j/k :laugh:

And the finding god thing was a total joke btw:wink:
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I got halfway through it, then decided to play with console mode and summoned hundreds of mammoths, giants, and dragons to fight in an epic deathmatch. It brought my computer to its knees but was pretty damn cool looking. Somehow I accidentally saved the deathmatch hoard over my primary save and lost a ton of progress. Never went back to complete it, but I intend to... someday.

Favorite aspect: downloading mods (PC version) to make the graphics even more stunning.
  • kimberninja
    Options
    My fiance' played got more than his money's worth with that game! He would play it for 8-10 hrs. straight some days! He has beaten the game twice and now only plays when he needs to relax. I am not a gamer (at all!) but I do enjoy sitting with him whlle he plays that game because the music is so relaxing! He had two different characters, and went as far as he possibly could go with them. He misses it.