Joined awhile ago...now ready to make it happen :)

Options
I am an almost 33 year old female and I have hit my peak weight and decided enough is enough. I realize I need to get serious before I get any older LOL! I want to lose approx 130 lbs. So I have a ways to go. Hoping to meet others who are also trying to achieve weight loss and wellness.

Gayle

Replies

• Gilly_0387
    Gilly_0387 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Gayle!

I also just recently had the same epiphany. I had a moment in a dressing room - tried on the size I have been for years, and couldn't even get the pants done up! So I also said enough is enough, and am ready to make it happen this time!

Grats to you for taking steps toward your goal, and best of luck in reaching it!
  • calicowgirl0582
    Options
    I'm right there with you Gayle. I haven't weighed this much since I was pregnant with my son (at least I had an excuse then). I lost it all right after he was born, but then gained it all back. I'm so tired of looking in the mirror and seeing myself like this. Its depressing. I'm going to do it this time. I want to feel good about myself again. I'll be 28 next week and I know the longer I keep this weight, the harder it will be to loose.

You can do it!!!!
  • ckfrancisco
    Options
    Hello, I joined three days ago but have decided that today is the day and the TIME IS NOW....good luck to all of you, may we be successful in our journey!! This is the heaviest I have ever been, and I keep lying to myself, "well I don't look bad for my age"...or... "there are others that look worse than me"... or..." I just have to deal with this weight at this age". NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....If I think about my weight every hour and it weighs me down when I could be thinking of something else, it is time to MOVE.....
    Heres to a happier me and weight free!
  • mworld
    mworld Posts: 270
    Options
    Hello Gayle - good for you on seizing the moment!...just think how different things can be for your health, looks, lifestyle, etc. in as little as 90 days.

I wish you luck on the trip
  • daisyvidal
    daisyvidal Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just signed up this past weekend. It's really nice to be able to be "in the same boat" or similar boats... lol, as other people! :)

I got really fed up not fitting into my clothes and my jeans, I decided to stop buying bigger sizes and lose the weight (again)!