Excess Skin Post! (3 pregnancies + losing 100 lbs) pics

Options

Replies

• missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Holy Inspiration, Batman! You look amazing!
  • cpersons1
    cpersons1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing...this at least gives me hope that I can bounce back when I lose the weight. Right now I'm down 10 lbs at the age of 34...I am looking to lose over 100 lbs and believe it or not, this is my worst fear. Even though I know that if I get the end and am happy with my weight that should be enough and I will find a way to pay for any tucking that needs to be done. If I can do it by running and strength training, it will be all be worth it.
  • Sw33tKnees
    Sw33tKnees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Great Job!!!!!
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    you look amazing congrats
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    That is remarkable story. Congrats! You are beautiful! Your body looks so tone and muscular! Great job girlie~
  • determinedhealthy
    determinedhealthy Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Great job You are an inspiration to me. While reading this I thought I was reading about myself, with the exception of the emergency back surgery and the fact the I have never been pregnant we have similar stories. I too have been over weight since I can remember and have degenerative disc disease and hernitated discs in my lower back. I take a steriod dose pack for flare ups, but with my weight loss it has been somewhat easier to manage. I also have PCOS which makes it even harder to lose weight. I am going to friend you on here. Thanks for sharing.
  • westva2nc
    Options
    you look amazing and I am so proud OF you and FOR you!
  • Dollymaker
    Dollymaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!!
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • memwa49
    memwa49 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely awesome! You have done wonderfully! What an inspiration!
  • akrnrunner
    akrnrunner Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • DreamingofDisney
    Options
    You give others more hope. I am working on my goal. Slowly and hope to get a good looking tummy like yours. I had three children and have a "bulge" that has to go. This site has helped me tons. Thanks to people like you and my friend who inspires me and my daughter who is on a weight loss journey also. Great job with losing 100 pounds!
  • bdhu2001
    bdhu2001 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! You're an inspiration and I commend you for posting your results.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    1) You rock. So. Hard.

2) You give me hope. I'm at the point in my weight loss where I'm starting to expect extra skin any day now. If I end up looking anything like you, I will live a very happy woman!!!!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal! Congratulations on your successes!
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    thank you for this, gives me hope
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! well done
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    IMPRESSIVE!! You rocked it and LOOK AMAZING!!!! Good for you!! Continued Blessings and success in your life.. :)
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    You look great!!!! Congratulations!
  • Samantha44145
    Samantha44145 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting!! We have similar profiles....I didn't have a baby but I've gone from well over 250-260 couch potato to 150 hardcore fitness fanatic. The only real issue I have with excess skin is around the mid part of my belly. My belly button frowns. :(

Excess skin pretty much just happened where I had A LOT of stretch marks. Everything else tones up with good diet and exercise.

Way to go on your transformation!!! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!