Kind of a strange question...

Options
I live in Rome, Italy and am afraid to drive a car here. When my husband and I go to the gym, he drives. He has to go out of town for the next 3 days and I can't stand the idea of not going to the gym because I'm on a roll right now. He is also at school twice a week so those are days I can't make it to the gym. Does anyone have a home workout DVD they can recommend so that I can do it twice a week when I'm not at the gym? Thanks so much!

Replies

• tatyajansen
    tatyajansen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I recommend anything by Beachbody, they have great videos. I'm using Turbo Jam right now.
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 x
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    There are lots of free fitness videos on Youtube. I know they have several yoga, pilates and cross-training full length vids on there.
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Qbeachbody products are great. Lots of variety based on what you are looking for. I am doing les mills combat and body pump right now. I have done turbo jam, insanity, and chalean extreme.
  • 10kaday
    10kaday Posts: 177
    Options
    Do you have an iPhone? Do a search in the app store for "Workouts". It should be the first one by "Daily Workout Apps, LLC". That's a good one to follow; all stuff you can do at home.
  • 30ismyyear
    30ismyyear Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    There is SOOOO much out there. Youtube and pinterest has lots of at-home work outs. You do NOT need to go to a gym to get into shape.
  • Jenibynes
    Jenibynes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 10-Minute Trainer right now. It's a Beachbody DVD and I really like it. My daughter has done Slim in 6 and my son does Insanity and P90X. I think all of the Beachbody DVDs are good, but choosing one depends on what results you're looking for.
  • unchainedzulu
    unchainedzulu Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    There are lots of free fitness videos on Youtube.

so many on youtube! you can bookmark, or sign into a free account and save them to a playlist. :)
  • Charbonie1
    Options
    I totally get it -- Rome is a very scary place to drive! These are all great recommendations for exercise videos but mine is related to driving -- if you are interested, maybe your husband could take you somewhere on the outskirts where it's quieter and you could slowly ease into driving, gradually going to busier areas as you gain confidence. What a feeling of empowerment it would be!