Family is sabotaging my weight loss!!!

Options
taunto
taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
So first time in over 10 years am I under the same roof as my family. Nobody in my family have been in the same continent, let alone seen my face over webcam in the past 9 years.

So now I have to eat what they eat. My sister in law cooks this delicious buttery food everyday and even makes me salad if I ask. She don't even push me for eating more than I want. I mean... what kind of family is this? No pushing food? Giving me whatever I wish to eat? GUHHH!!!!

But what broke the camels back is when after reading my MFP bro Dino's thread about ice cream being helpful in weight loss, I went and bought myself a nice ice cream. I thought "FINALLY! My brother from another mother just gave me this awesome weight loss tip". I came home with the said ice cream bar. And... and....

My freaking 2.5 years old nephew just took it.

That is right ladies and gentlemen. You read it correct. A 2.5 years old nephew of mine is sabotaging my weight loss by stealing all my ice cream. What kind of a Satan's minion has my brother fathered :(

I am now forced to eat a dang orange. AN ORANGE! As in the fruit! This is the kind of torture I have to live through everyday.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to sleep crying. WITHOUT ICE CREAM :'(

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. Lol.

image.png
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Duh, the kid is only 2.5. Push him the h*** over and take your ice cream back. TAKE A STAND!
  • taunto
    Options
    Duh, the kid is only 2.5. Push him the h*** over and take your ice cream back. TAKE A STAND!

But... I'm just a man. He's such a strong boy! He's got those Japanese anime type big eyes. I don't stand a chance :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    But... I'm just a man. He's such a strong boy! He's got those Japanese anime type big eyes. I don't stand a chance :sad: :sad: :sad:

See, that's how the conniving little buggers work. They sense your weakness and move in the for kill. You gotta stay strong, man!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    good thing you didn't chase him, you would have surely went into starvation mode. Good luck with the orange though, they give me some bad *kitten* canker sores.

EDIT: because MFP from my phone browser sucks ( sure wish we had access from the app)
  • nemosarah
    nemosarah Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lool this is absolutely halairious lol x
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Just break up?
  • taunto
    Options
    Just break up?

Best advice so far in the thread
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Just break up?

This.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    ron-swanson-ice-cream.gif
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    My daughter's birthday was today. It forced me to eat cake and ice cream. I can totally relate.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Eff oranges, the sugar in that is going to spike your insulin and make all the fat go to your hips. Stop eating now since its after 7pm EST. Then you need to detox yourself STAT!!

26.gif
  • Barbellerella
    Options
    Crying_icecream_eating.gif
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options

See, that's how the conniving little buggers work. They sense your weakness and move in the for kill. You gotta stay strong, man!

:laugh:
  • Barbellerella
    Options
    unexplainable_gifs_17(1).gif
  • taunto
    Options
    Crying_icecream_eating.gif

Emma relates to me! Emma is a good bro. A very hot bro!
  • Barbellerella
    Options
    tumblr_mb748hiRMB1rx2z23.gif
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate.

My kids took 5 of my iced cream sandwiches over the past week.

I tell them to leave daddy's "diet food" alone, but a couple nights ago I went down to grab some dessert and there was just an empty box in the freezer. I had to settle for a fudge bar. :(

On top of this, my wife keeps eating my olives... ;)
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I like oranges.

That is all.

Oh, and ice cream. I like ice cream.

That is all.
  • Barbellerella
    Options
    SMtLR.gif