Pancake day..

Options
So it's pancake day on tuesday.. I'm saving some calories so I can have COCONUT PANCAKES WITH CHOC SAUCE X2 small ones (went big to express how happy i'am about this) haha

Is anyone else having pancakes??? If so whats your fave thing to put on pancakes?

Replies

• mesicali_chica
    mesicali_chica Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    As a matter of fact... we had pancakes this mornin! Banana nut is my favorite.... :) yum.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    making them tomorow or tuesday
  • _LA_
    _LA_ Posts: 111
    Options
    lol. Not much of a pancake person, don't like the fluff - but I do love crepes. But not with all that stuff in them. Melt a little butter on top and squeeze out a lemon and I'm a happy crepey girl :)
  • worthyofchange
    worthyofchange Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, there will be pancakes for supper on Tuesday!
    Plain yummy warm pancakes with maple syrup and a few breakfast sausages on the side.

But I also like pancakes with apple baked into them, a childhood favorite.
    My kids like chocolate chip pancakes or blueberry pancakes. Nothing too crazy around here :)
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Yep we did chinese today for new years and pancakes will be wednesday as were out late tues.
    My first will be savory, i'm thinking butter fries mushrooms and cheese, possibly with sliced sausage ( for the protein)
    The rest will be blue berry with icecream.
    Though i have a banana that will be spare, i could do banana peanut butter .........( with choc chips)
  • Lisa2bHappy
    Options
    I do like plain ones with lemon juice & sugar the best haha (true brit style) but am tryin coconut ones this year :-P
  • magicherry
    magicherry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I had pancakes today before shoveling. Mmmm..pancakes. I use the Healthy Heart Bisquick with Egg Beaters and 1% milk, plus lite syrup and fresh fruit (a pear today). YUM-o!

You had me at pancake. I didn't even read your post or the comments.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    All this pancake talk here today is messing with my head. I WILL be having pancakes for breakfast on my free day!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    bacon and nutella.

oh, and peanut butter..

....and banana.

and...then put another pancake on top of it like a sandwich.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    bacon and nutella.

oh, and peanut butter..

....and banana.

but on waffles.

droooooooooooool
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    bacon and nutella.

oh, and peanut butter..

....and banana.

but on waffles.

droooooooooooool

or.. put all of that on a pancake... then put it on top of a waffle.
  • beattie1
    beattie1 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I love pancakes, make them with half water, half skimmed milk. And on them -

sweet - lemon juice and sugar or granulated sweetener, gran sweetener & cinnamon, jam (strawberry is best), stewed fruit

savoury - chicken and bacon in white sauce, smoked haddock in cheese sauce, leftover bolognaise sauce,

Yum to all of them! :smile:
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    bananas, blueberries and cinnamon :)
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I had them this morning. I make them 2 to 3 days a week for the kids and usually eat what is left. I love pancakes. I do use a whole wheat mix though, as for some reason we all like it more than buttermilk. Always with maple syrup and usually with some sort of fruit topping or mixed in.
  • Lisa2bHappy
    Options
    Never had savoury things on my pancakes.. That may be an idea (im thinking breakfasts) maybe it dnt have to be once a year haha
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I knew I should have bought that box of waffles. Ugh. I think I have some pancake mix. So going to plan on pancakes one day this week.
  • Lisa2bHappy
    Options
    bananas, blueberries and cinnamon :)

Yummy.. Sounds gorgeous :-P
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Strawberry_Banana_Pancakes.png?mh=367
    banana+bread+pancakes5.jpg
    pancakes.jpg
  • Lisa2bHappy
    Options
    All this pancake talk here today is messing with my head. I WILL be having pancakes for breakfast on my free day!

Lol me toooo haha
    My fault *smackin hand* in bad topic to raise you fool mannor lol
  • Lisa2bHappy
    Options
    Strawberry_Banana_Pancakes.png?mh=367
    banana+bread+pancakes5.jpg
    pancakes.jpg

OMFG.... Why did I post this topic haha gimmmmme em.. Now lol