21 lbs and Counting! (pics)

Replies

• You look fantastic! I'm right there with you. You are losing a nice slow and steady pace. Great job, stick with it!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    you're doing awesome-your kids are going to be very proud of Mummy!! I can see what I could be achieving if I would just stick to it more and get some more exercise-fabulous!:flowerforyou:
  • Louder4
    Louder4 Posts: 57 Member
    So proud of you and so proud to have you as my friend! You rock and look FAB!
  • mncmom3
    mncmom3 Posts: 42 Member
    Thank you all so much for the support! I have a long way to go, but celebrating the mini-milestones really help keep me motivated in addition to the outside support. I really believe that this year is about me reaching my goal. I was unhappy in my 245-255 lb body for far too long and I cant wait to get my life back for me & my family. I have met some awesome people on here that inspire me and it is really rewarding when some have said that I have inspired them as well. I wish you the best of luck as well and thanks for reading my post :)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    WOOOHOOOO! Doing great! :happy:
  • Wow. Great job. People like you give me motivation. Knowing that we are not the only ones struggling with this constant battle. Keep doing what your doing. You look great :)
  • gallingers06
    gallingers06 Posts: 43 Member
    Way to go!! You have at least 3 wonderful reasons to do this, but most importantly for you! Keep up the great work. Looking fabulous!!
  • chrisilouhoo
    chrisilouhoo Posts: 73 Member
    wow! great job! you look fantastic!
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Thanks for posting! I've lost around the same amount in about the same time frame as well! I never thought I could before either! I've been a little down lately and not feeling as motivated but seeing how much the change is apparent in your body, it must be similar in mine even if I can't always see it.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 720 Member
    Looking good. Awesome progress!
  • Mommydearest06
    Mommydearest06 Posts: 10 Member
    Yeah, girl you are doing awesome. Keep up the good work. Some one is inspired and certainly I am. Here we go!
  • kimheiman
    kimheiman Posts: 29 Member
    Keep it going you are doing so well. Everyone has a bad day once in a while but dont let it be 2 days in a row. Hard work pays off i am really liking my body shape as well I too have a long way to go but it is so nice when someone notices your changes. There is a glow about people on a mission to get healthy! It amazing what eating healthy and working out can do together. Good luck on your journey!!!!:smile:
  • Royalsbatwench
    Royalsbatwench Posts: 117 Member
    That is an awesome start. Way to go!
  • You look so good!! Congrats to you & keep up the good (hard) work.
  • erin4455
    erin4455 Posts: 135
    Great job - You'll get to your goal without surgery...you're on your way!
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    You look great I am honestly proud of you :) You are a true inspiration.
  • I just threw away my soda. I'm going to start my 30 days today without cokes.

Thank you! :drinker: here's to water.
  • wow great dedication sure shows!!!
  • Unique_ways
    Unique_ways Posts: 26 Member
    You look GREAT !!!!
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Not sure if I already commented, but you are doing great!! Very noticeable difference- keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!