New member whos lost her dieting mojo.

Options
*Waves ... Hello all

I'm almost 46 , weighing in now at 230lbs ..... have battled with my weight ALL my life.
Joined here because despite already losing almost 4 stones over the years I am now needing help/guidance.
I am fairly active (Zumba 2/3 times a week, Walk or cycle everywhere and am a purple belt in freestyle karate) and my biggest downfall is sweet things !

Look forward to chatting with you all :smile:

Replies

• lhalket
    lhalket Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    feel free to send me a friend request - we have a lot in common :happy:
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    The forums here contain a lot of good advice, read and learn. Plus the success stories are always encouraging too. Feel free to add me as well.
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    Would love to be friends! :smile: Sounds like we have a lot in common
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    Thanks Ladies ..... as I said I need all the help I can get !
  • Kimistry_
    Options
    Welcome! This site is amazing! And the people on here are great! Feel free to add!
  • Bangaranga
    Options
    Hi there! I weigh 245 and I'm trying hard to get my motivation back as well! I feel you, sister!

Feel free to add me! x
  • xTJSx
    Options
    Hi there! I weigh 245 and I'm trying hard to get my motivation back as well! I feel you, sister!

Feel free to add me! x

See this is why I love MFP .... all this support and all free :)

Glad I am not alone x
  • shakeupyourdiet
    Options
    Nothing better that sweet things, when I go out to dinner I'd like to have a starter skip main and have 2 desserts then hot chocolate :)
  • SNOflake888
    SNOflake888 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Of course you're not alone! I'm looking to lose 70-80 pounds myself and i'm always ooen for advise and support!:flowerforyou:
  • xTJSx
    Options
    You are sooo my kinda person :)
  • SexyPrettyMama
    Options
    Awww you'll get it back! Stick to mfp the support here is great! I'm adding you, and anyone can add me.
  • anhellica2001
    anhellica2001 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's all about balance. I still have sweets once in a while but completely dropped the sweet drinks.
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I think the first step to any fitness goal is tracking. So being here is a good first step!
  • xTJSx
    Options
    So many lovely people here .. have to say much more support here than Slimming World online!