Does raspberry ketone work as per Dr.Oz

Options
I just purchased these... http://www.ebay.com/itm/280846712829?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649... Has anyone tried this? I heard they work. Here is the link to Dr. Oz show...http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=24Sc4qU4msc... Any clue or suggestions?

Replies

• toomuchrose
    toomuchrose Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I tried raspberry ketone about 6 months ago before I started tracking here. I wasn't doing a very good job of controlling my intake at the time, so I can't really give a good opinion about whether it works. Dr. Oz did stress that it works IF you also try to eat right. What I want to mention however is be prepared for your pee to smell like cotton candy! Rather startling! I was thinking about trying it again just this morning, so I'm going to give it another shot now that I'm eating right. Good luck!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Good luck with this thread!

Edited because i feel bad not giving an answer, just in case you actually need it: No, they dont work. Even the mighty DR Oz claims it only works if you eat right too. Guess what, eating right works without any magic pill.
  • astrobob76
    Options
    dr oz is a quack. just my opinion. there is no easy fix for being overweight. even with weight loss surgery, its all down to what you eat in the end.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz is an idiot and a quack. There's no secret pill or supplement that will cause you to lose weight. Eat less, do more is the secret to success.
  • krnhll54321
    krnhll54321 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    it causes extreme constipation. i took it for about three weeks. that's the only "result" i got.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Dr Oz is an idiot and a quack. There's no secret pill or supplement that will cause you to lose weight. Eat less, do more is the secret to success.

Yup.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options

Yup.
    Agreed.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Deja vu! :tongue:

tumblr_mb4p56YgHZ1rfja63o1_500.gif
  • shrinkingsusie
    shrinkingsusie Posts: 40 Member
    Options

Dr. Oz is not an idiot. He's a brilliant con artist! Everything else you said is good.
  • Craigamears
    Craigamears Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Of course they work if applied correctly. The proper use is to take 2 capsules per meal. The first step is to put one capsule on each row of bottom teeth and clamp securely. Now eat while keeping the capsules securely clamped. After enjoying your meal then swallow the capsules. You should not recycle them for the next meal. That is why they say to swallow them.

The above information was written in German in the original studies and was not released in the Dr. Oz version. The participants did lose weight because the only things they could eat was what passed through a straw. This limited them to protein shakes or smoothies. Three smoothies a day put them under 1200 calories a day. This is why this vital information was withheld from the Media Elite Cabal, which uses the 1200 calorie per day bottom limit for all the snowflakes on MFP.:laugh:
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    i did not see any "added" advantage while taking these and eating clean and working out.. i stopped taking them and spending wasted money
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lxduwqBVEr1qd8bubo1_500.gif
    *Poof* Weight lost!
  • ashlawww
    Options
    it causes extreme constipation. i took it for about three weeks. that's the only "result" i got.

I also suffered this result..
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    No. Dr oz can only help you get home to Kansas after that damn tornado.
  • anthonygunz
    Options
    .Thanks all lol. A bit shocker. I am not looking for an easy way without working out or a magic pill, I was just, looking for an aided supplement to help. I'm on 1500 cal a day and cardio 4x a week of 800 calories burned each time. I really didn't want opinions on dr.oz, just raspberry ketone. Thanks all