Just diagnosed with Gallstones

Options
Wow so after 8 yeaes of pain and vomiting, I have FINALLY been diagnosed with gallstones, only now typically as the attacks are on a daily basis, I am waiting for my surgery referral just 10 weeks from my dream wedding in Vegas :-( struggling to exercise as I am tired all the time and panicking that I will not have the chance to slim into my dress, motivation/advice meeded I am utterly depressed!

Replies

• LaJaunaF
    LaJaunaF Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow so after 8 yeaes of pain and vomiting, I have FINALLY been diagnosed with gallstones, only now typically as the attacks are on a daily basis, I am waiting for my surgery referral just 10 weeks from my dream wedding in Vegas :-( struggling to exercise as I am tired all the time and panicking that I will not have the chance to slim into my dress, motivation/advice meeded I am utterly depressed!
    Before you have the surgery, start having some coconut oil daily. You could avoid the surgery completely.
  • shoecake
    shoecake Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I will look into it thanks, I have tried apple cider and olive oil and liver salts but no luck yet, I think the dr very sensibly decided that I should have surgery after I have been away in case of complications, I would just love to be able to have a glass of champagne on my wedding day and not spend my wedding night locked in the bathroom!