First 5K!

Options
junodog1
junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
I ran my first 5K yesterday. The Color Run in Jacksonville Florida! Yay - go me!

Replies

• skinnygeekwithin
    skinnygeekwithin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go!!!!
  • RunningOnPurple
    RunningOnPurple Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Great job :)
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! That's a great achievement. Congratulations!
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    That is a huge victory! Get ready for them to be addictive--I just did my third in a month this morning and I can't stop registering for them now. lol You will be amazed at how much you keep improving with each one!
  • bpn80
    bpn80 Posts: 43
    Options
    Congrats!! That's great!
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Pics or it didn't happen.
  • neilvv
    neilvv Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    That run look's like it would be an amazing experience i hope you enjoyed it and congratulations on your first 5k. I don't think they do a colour run in the UK :ohwell:
  • teamLJ1031
    teamLJ1031 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    how did you do?? i literally just geared up to start running to prep for the seattle color run. it looks like so much fun!! congrats on your first!!! :)
  • regirom
    regirom Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That is a great victory! I can't wait to get there! Care to share how you did it ? Did you start with C25K ?
  • KatrinaGrey
    KatrinaGrey Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I just signed up for my first 5k - the zombie run in April. I'm inspired even more now :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!