My very first kinda-sort-NSV!

Options
Ok so i was getting dressed to go outside and i was picking out a bra... and when i found one to put on the cup had a huge space on the sides near my arms. and i was like whoa whats going on here? I adjusted the straps and put it on the smallest hook and there is still a pocket of space next to my armpit lol.

sooo i weighed myself to find out im 3 lbs lighter :happy:

YAY im losing weight!:bigsmile: but wahhhhh:sad: my boobs are leaving me :laugh:

I dont know if i should be happy or sad lolol

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Be happy!!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    happy! everything may even out later.
  • SusanDoesIt
    SusanDoesIt Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My "girls" were the first to leave! LOL.

We can't choose where it comes from, but nevertheless, if we're overweight, it doesn't matter...we're getting healthier when we lose!!
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Be happy, because you're probably losing weight all over the place, just it's more noticeable right there because it's clearly a very tight fitting piece of clothing.
    If you lose all your boobs you can always get a boob job if you really want to, a lot of people do hat as a reward
  • stephlaughs
    stephlaughs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know, my freaking boobs are always the first to go! But definitely happy, you're that much closer to your goal!
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    im happy im beaming rih now :)
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Just got out the tape measurer guys!!! i lost an inch around my belly area! and an .75 of an inch around my fat arms.... i wanna cry lol
  • rayray61
    rayray61 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    LOL, love your humor, it will be ok, watch !!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!