Help with macros

Options
I'm always over my sugars, and vitamin A & C, carbs, fiber, and sometimes iron, and sometimes my sodium.

( Diary is open )

I hear a lot of people revolve around sugars a lot, saying that the hidden sugars in everything hinders your weight loss...
A few of you have heard me complain about my family and their lack of support for me, they buy a few healthy things but refuse to change a lot of what they buy for groceries. I eat the healthiest things in my house. Yet Im always negative on something.

Is going over on these things going to hinder my weight loss?

I also hear people say calories in and calories out is all that matters, the weight loss world is so confusing and conflicting. :huh:

Replies

• Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Boop.
  • Makoce
    Options
    bump
  • caite1988
    Options
    To be honest with you, I think the only thing you may need to worry about is sugar.. but it depends on what sugars you are eating. Are you eating 100 calorie packs of cookies or a nice piece of fruit? Your vitamins should be fine.

PS. I'm not a doc but hope it helped :)
  • Makoce
    Options
    It comes from both fruits and things like yogurt, or the occasional chips and deserts etc.
    I understand sugar is bad, but is it going to detriment my weight loss?
  • alwaysthefatguy
    alwaysthefatguy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    try going to a 40/40/20 with the macros so you are reducing the carbs you take in the now and increasing the protien so when the body has less carbs it will go to fat for energy and the protien will keep the majority of your muscle
  • Makoce
    Options
    I already have it set to that. That wasnt what i was asking ^^; But thanks!