40 pounds lost (Before & After Picture)

Options
So I was looking at old pictures and came across the first one from back in 2009. I was 19 years old and about 175 pounds. I did no physical activity and had a desk job. I was never really that big until I moved in with my now husband and learned how to cook and bake. I wore 13 size jeans, and usually a large-extra large shirt. I went on weight watchers and lost about 25 pounds. Then I found this site and lost another 15 pounds.

This second picture is from October on my Florida Trip. I weighed between 135-140. I began running in September 2012, and ran my first 5k race in November. I will be running in a 10k in April and a half marathon in October. I am seriously in the best shape since I was 8 years old. I am in a size 8 jeans, and can wear medium shirts. My goals now are to lower my body fat percentage and just get lean muscle. Feel free to add me as a friend :)

wka46.jpg

Replies

• karabff
    Options
    Fantastic job keep up the good work
  • aairs1
    aairs1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are an inspiration!
  • That is seriously awesome! Great work!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! you look great!!:drinker:
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    You looke great good job!
  • Lorri1957
    Lorri1957 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • joslynlpribble
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job! Getting fit this early in your life will lead to a long, healthy one. Congrats!
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Terrific job! And the best part is you are young and have a whole life to live healthy!

Great job for taking it upon yourself to change. Hard work isn't it? There are no magic cures, just common sense and hard work.

Now go out there and enjoy!
  • 4Elyse2012
    4Elyse2012 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Keep up the good work! I hope to be in your place someday soon.
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Your doing an excellent job. I know this site has been a big reason for my weight loss. Keep up the great work!
  • mommy3fit
    mommy3fit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!! great job!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    You look great! good luck for your 10k and half!
  • BobbyJo28
    BobbyJo28 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational story and great job! :-) Thanks for sharing
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    You look great! So happy to have you on my FL!!!

Congrats, Beautiful!
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look great keep it up!!!!!
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You have worked so hard and I hope that you are seeing your payoff!!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look so happy and healthy! Congrats!
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    YAY JESS!!! Well done, you look amazing!
  • sarahbw22
    sarahbw22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Yay Jess!!!! Look at you!!! Awesome job!!
  • jooonesy
    jooonesy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm just seeing this because I was pretty MIA for the weekend. Simply AMAZING!!!!! :happy:

Great job and keep up the good work! Nothing like seeing some progress to motivate you to keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!