I'M OFFENDED

Options
ashesfromfire
ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
66584_10151308118338140_98005053_n_zps7fe5753b.jpg

Some idiot today has the audacity to post ^^^^^this^^^^^ on (enter social media sire here)!

I'm so tired of seeing stuff like this! It's just not fair to people like me! I have HAIR! Long, thing, hair and I should not be made to feel bad about it!

How dare all of you!

No one should be comfortable in their own body but me! How dare your opinion differ from my own!

Oh - sorry - did I forget to mention I'm totally not trying to be a B

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    On the other hand, I bet I could drop 5 or 10 pounds on the scale if I shaved mine.
  • xcrmonger
    xcrmonger Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    if i shaved my head and got a breast reduction, that would be an easy 15 lbs off. I'm doing it! :o)
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Haha! Honestly, I love you for this. :D
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    When I donated my hair to locks of love I lost 18 inches of hair that weighed 5 lbs!
  • agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I don't get offended by those pictures but I know what you mean. I think it's because i've had two sisters go through cancer treatments, one currently. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see a bald female head and I see strength more than beauty. There's no change in heck i'd show my bald head, not with as many good wigs that are out there.

I just cut 3-4 inches off, i should have weighted in this week. I might have lost a pound. lol.
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I just saw a forum post today where a girl was livid about an inspirational poster for plus size women - it did not insult thin women but she was convinced it was absolutely awful that something she considered unattractive and unappealing (and the opposite of herself) was out there on the internet. Some people just want to be offended by everything!