Replies

• joepayer
    joepayer Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Winning!!!!
  • Stdavis53
    Stdavis53 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wow, I really can't believe all the kind words from everyone. Its so nice to have such a supportive community behind me. Thanks again everyone!
  • RAQUELINATOVAR
    RAQUELINATOVAR Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am so happy for you.
  • Mock_Turtle
    Mock_Turtle Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Looking good man, keep doing what you''ve been doing, great start to your regimen.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Keep up the great work.
  • emacb123
    emacb123 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Be gentle? No way! I'll tell you exactly what I think...

Way to go! Keep up the good work!
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! good job!
  • DiannaDC
    DiannaDC Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Keep it up! 50lbs is a huge accomplishment in 2 months!
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Great progress so far. I can see a difference! Keep up all your hard work, it's paying off!
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! keep up the good work cuz you are lookin good! :happy:
  • danmcgarrigle5
    Options
    How tall are you?

I'm 6'5" and at my heaviest I was 380lbs give or take a couple, but at that size a couple pounds doesn't matter. I ended up in the hospital and nearly died. Since then I have yo-yo'd because of the heath issues, I lost over 80 pounds in about 4 months, but it was because I was so sick I would spend days not eating. After a while we found medication that helped a bit and I put back on some more weight until I was about 360. I started a new diet in November to figure out what foods trigger my issues and I stayed right around 350 from thanksgiving to christmas. I weighed 350 on new years day and at my last weigh in I weighed 337

Keep it up, I'm aiming for about 280 but when I get there I'll reevaluate and see if I need a new goal
  • Stdavis53
    Stdavis53 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    How tall are you?

I'm 6'5" and at my heaviest I was 380lbs give or take a couple, but at that size a couple pounds doesn't matter. I ended up in the hospital and nearly died. Since then I have yo-yo'd because of the heath issues, I lost over 80 pounds in about 4 months, but it was because I was so sick I would spend days not eating. After a while we found medication that helped a bit and I put back on some more weight until I was about 360. I started a new diet in November to figure out what foods trigger my issues and I stayed right around 350 from thanksgiving to christmas. I weighed 350 on new years day and at my last weigh in I weighed 337

Keep it up, I'm aiming for about 280 but when I get there I'll reevaluate and see if I need a new goal

I'm 6'1" but thanks to genetics, I don't carry it as bad as some at that weight.
  • andy13
    andy13 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Your doing great dude, NEVER GIVE UP
  • mikebooker1
    mikebooker1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Keep it up man! Great work!
  • jcookRN20
    jcookRN20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can really tell the difference! Congrats and keep up the hard work!!
  • Tamara6984
    Options
    Well done you! You will be around for a lot longer for your lovely newborn :)
  • lauraturburville203
    Options
    that is a great job! you must be mega chuffed! continue what you are doing and you see more and more changes..I've only lost 12lbs in 6 weeks but its a start for me :-)) keep it up! :happy:
  • LeenBess
    Options
    You not only did this for you, but for your family, too. what a great job!!!!!!!!
  • kate123174
    kate123174 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Children are a great motivator for getting healthy. Congrats on your loss! Congrats & blessings on your new baby! :flowerforyou:
  • F1uffy123
    F1uffy123 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're doing fantastic! Not only can you see the changes but I bet you feel much better too!

I think its fantastic that you're not only doing it for yourself but for your wife and new baby!

Well done and keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!