In love with peanut butter!

Options
I just love peanut butter I kno it has alot of calories n its ashame but I crave it all day. Anyone else crave peanut butter ?

Replies

• pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    No joke here.

I have eaten Peanut butter just about every single day of my life that I can remember. Whether it is in a PBandJ sandwich or right out of the jar. Many many times both in the same day. And many many times, just as I am going to bed.

PEANUT BUTTER RULES!!!!!!!!!!

And Bacon too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jeanninecurran
    jeanninecurran Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I do love peanut butter and eat it almost every day. My daughter turned me on to PB2 which is wonderful. It's a powdered peanut butter that you mix with water. It's all natural, made with peanuts, but dehydrated and fat removed. I found it at Shoprite but you can also order it online. Two tablespoons only has about 35 calories. Try it
  • laura0389
    Options
    Oh my only 35 cals!!! I must try it :D
  • laura0389
    Options
    I stay away from bacon lol for obvious reasons.
  • SCsexy1
    SCsexy1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I LOVE peanut butter!
  • witeowl
    Options
    Hmmm.... Bacon and Peanut Butter. Has anyone tried combining them? Oh! And deep-fat frying them!

Wait, where am I again? Oh. So sorry... :tongue:
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Yes I love it but my SO is severely allergic so I eat soy butter instead at home. I keep a stash of PB and peanuts at my work. lol
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Hmmm.... Bacon and Peanut Butter. Has anyone tried combining them? Oh! And deep-fat frying them!

Wait, where am I again? Oh. So sorry... :tongue:

I have eaten both together. Haven't deep fried them though. Too Fattening, LMFAO
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Yes I love it but my SO is severely allergic so I eat soy butter instead at home. I keep a stash of PB and peanuts at my work. lol

If my SO was allergic to Peanut butter, we would be divorced or she would be dead. LOL
  • laura0389
    Options
    Lol thats harsh common. For better or worse till death do us apart. Lol its horrible that they r missing out on the delicious peanut butter.