Deadliest Catch anyone???

psuastro97
psuastro97 Posts: 125
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
I am soooo addicted to this show. I don't know what it is exactly - once the these song starts, i am hooked until it ends!!!!!

My favorite is the Northwestern - Sig and Edgar! The sea is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! It may be the best character in the show!!!!

getting ready to watch now - i always start to ti-vo it so i can avoid commercials!

Replies

• psuastro97
    I am soooo addicted to this show. I don't know what it is exactly - once the these song starts, i am hooked until it ends!!!!!

My favorite is the Northwestern - Sig and Edgar! The sea is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! It may be the best character in the show!!!!

getting ready to watch now - i always start to ti-vo it so i can avoid commercials!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    There someone on here that actually produced that show I think. I can't think of her name... Maybe she'll see this post. But yes that show is crazy:noway: Very addictive once you start watching.
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    There someone on here that actually produced that show I think. I can't think of her name... Maybe she'll see this post. But yes that show is crazy:noway: Very addictive once you start watching.

its.......... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/wanderinglight
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    lol yea we are too....We're watching it right now...Phil is my Fave Captain!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Thanks.... I kept picturing her face but couldn't remember her username.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Yep I love this show. I don't always get to watch the first run but I watch it when I can. :):heart::flowerforyou:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member

OMG i am addicted as well i just watched a full weekend of reruns- My husband got me hooked and now I watch it all the time-- its a great show
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    OH yeah.... I am hooked too.. watch it every week with my man... he makes me tape it if he cant see the beginning...lol.... :bigsmile:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Thanks.... I kept picturing her face but couldn't remember her username.

-Adrienne:heart:

No problemo!! I keep waiting for her to update her "dating Kevins" story!!!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    It's me! It's me!

I just saw this post...wheeeeeee! Thanks for watching!!!!

Yes, I was the first girl to produce on the boats -- I was on the Maverick and the Northwestern (most people remember the Northwestern because of the crazy captain Sig).

And yes, I have been meaning to update my "Tale of Three Kevins" but must confess that I took a little break from the online dating things for the past few weeks because I reconnected with a past love. He is a professional athlete, pitches for the Chicago Cubs, and we spent last week together while he was here pitching against the Dodgers...soooooo...we shall see what happens.

We had to end things before because our schedules are both SO CRAZY that it just doesn't make sense...yet when I'm with him it all makes PERFECT sense. So who knows what will happen from here...stay tuned! In the meantime, I'm just loving life right now! I seem to be meeting great guys EVERYWHERE -- at the gym, at the coffee shop (have another date with Dreamboat Dan this week), at the DMV...

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who watches and loves Deadliest Catch! Of all the shows I've done, it's definitely the one I'm most proud of.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    We love that show!!!
    Those crabs look yummmyyy!!!!!!!
    Is it on now??? WTH? I'm always missing it:angry:
  • psuastro97
    Wow - You produce it? You are awesome!!!! As far as i'm concerned - you have the coolest job EVER!!!! I am so addicted to The Deadliest Catch - my husband and I watch it every time it is on - even the weekend marathons. I am amazed by the Sea! When it starts, we always ask each other 'Are you a cowboy?" and then we answer "I'm a cowboy" - yes, we are Deadliest Catch "dorks"....even our dog Kadi is a cowboy :laugh:

Have you been out on any of thew boats at all? If you have, you have to share a story or two!!!

Tomorrow this is what we will talk about all day long at work!!!

As for the tale of the Kevin's - I'm new to MFP, so not sure what the story is tehre - but it certaibnly sounded like you had your hands full, and were definitely enjoying life - again, I'm impressed!!!!
  • Melroxsox
    Thats so awesome! Sounds like you have a really fun job:) Me and my b/f want to move to Seattle and I told him that he could try to go work on a crab ship! lol So we are really serious about it!
  • psuastro97
    I'm a dork - you said you were on the boats - do tell! Were you on Maverick when blake was the captain? He was sooooo HOT!!!!!!! Why is that boat gone now? He may be what first got me hooked! :-) Personally, not a fan of Captn' Keith....but sig, jonathan and Phil rock!!!!
  • Melroxsox
    It's me! It's me!

Yes, I was the first girl to produce on the boats -- I was on the Maverick and the Northwestern (most people remember the Northwestern because of the crazy captain Sig).

And yes, I have been meaning to update my "Tale of Three Kevins" but must confess that I took a little break from the online dating things for the past few weeks because I reconnected with a past love. He is a professional athlete, pitches for the Chicago Cubs, and we spent last week together while he was here pitching against the Dodgers...soooooo...we shall see what happens.

We had to end things before because our schedules are both SO CRAZY that it just doesn't make sense...yet when I'm with him it all makes PERFECT sense. So who knows what will happen from here...stay tuned! In the meantime, I'm just loving life right now! I seem to be meeting great guys EVERYWHERE -- at the gym, at the coffee shop (have another date with Dreamboat Dan this week), at the DMV...

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who watches and loves Deadliest Catch! Of all the shows I've done, it's definitely the one I'm most proud of.

Thats so awesome! Sounds like you have a really fun job:) Me and my b/f want to move to Seattle and I told him that he could try to go work on a crab ship! lol So we are really serious about it!
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    My girl hates when I watch that show because I keep telling her I want to go do it. Its dangerous yes, but I gess Im lured to it. It beats my job right now getting shot at and messing around with IED's. Hmm oh well, love the show!:drinker:
  • jbx2usa
    jbx2usa Posts: 1
    It's been on my list of top shows since it was just a documentary on Discovery! I TiVo it and watch it like a Religion! I don't know if I have a favorite character though, but the Time Bandit is probably my favorite set of guys.

That's cool that we have someone who is from the show (behind the scenes). I'd prefer Lake Michigan to the Bering Sea though.
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Oh man my boyfriend loves that show. He wants to go work on the boats. And he loves the theme music, he always turns the TV up so loud when the show starts.
  • jill927
    jill927 Posts: 471 Member
    I love Sig and Edgar...

I don't really like the new guy...we'll have to see about him.
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    It's me! It's me!

I have seen you post on here a few times about this show, but since I don't live in the US anymore, I had never heard of it. Anyway, I was watching TV one day and the next show was (TRANSLATED FROM ITALIAN TO ENGLISH) "Extreme Fishing", however, when it started, it said "Deadliest Catch" and I realized it was the show you produced.

Of course then I had to watch it and I LOVED it. Have you ever seen any of them once they are dubbed over in another language?

:smile:
This discussion has been closed.