Reinvented but still missing that necessary D.R.I.V.E

Options
Hi All,

I have tried this all before and just gave up now. That was when I was only 99Kg, I hadn't hit the three figure mark. Now I am at 104.5Kg and I have decided to give this a go again, but I decided I need to reinvent myself, reinvent how I thought, reinvent what I did, and reinvent how I used this great tool. So here I am AGAIN.......LOL

What I was missing was a really good support network, people I could talk to for motivation, people that I could meet down the track and push me at the gym. So here I am asking for your help to build that support network. Add me as a friend and help me get to where I need to be.

Thanks
Rob

Replies

• StaceySuperfly
    StaceySuperfly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats on coming back to get the job done! I will be happy to offer my support daily, I live on the other side of the world so won't be able to meet you at the gym but I can sure support your efforts!
  • paulkempjr
    paulkempjr Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have decided to give this a go again, but I decided I need to reinvent myself, reinvent how I thought, reinvent what I did, and reinvent how I used this great tool. So here I am AGAIN.......LOL

Good for you man, it takes a lot of chutzpah to pick it back up after a relapse brother, commendable and impressive. Never surrender.