Just completed Ripped in 30

Options
I did it! :smile:

I completed a full month of Ripped in 30! To anyone that's interested I've updated my blog about it:

http://certifiedchange.blogspot.com/2013/02/ripped-in-30-month-1.html

You can also see my before and after pictures there.

Hopefully, it will inspires some that are on the fence about the program or just kick your butt into action. On the month 2 of Ripped in 30!

Replies

• Awesome job!!
  • rmarshalla
    rmarshalla Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hey man I can see a BIG difference for just 30 days. Awesome job!
    Keep up the great work.

PS. Good job on giving up soda! I know that can be a reallllllly hard thing to do.
  • LittleMissPiggy92
    LittleMissPiggy92 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    well done ! I just did my first day of RI30 level 1 yesterday

how many days do you do each level ?
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    Options
    Wow, great results! I'm on week 2. Can you say plank? Ugh.
  • Puhnessa
    Options
    I just finished ripped in 30! Lost 2 inches off my waist, 1 inch off hips and dropped roughly 6 pounds. Can see definition in my arms and back and abs! Great workout. I did it 3 times a day and ran 2 days a week, along with a calorie restriction of 1500!
  • e1eplayer
    e1eplayer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @Izzy: I did 6 days on and rested on Sunday
  • e1eplayer
    e1eplayer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just finished ripped in 30! Lost 2 inches off my waist, 1 inch off hips and dropped roughly 6 pounds. Can see definition in my arms and back and abs! Great workout. I did it 3 times a day and ran 2 days a week, along with a calorie restriction of 1500!

Wow! I wish I had the time to do that!
  • eloisemonteiro
    eloisemonteiro Posts: 59 Member
    Options

3 times A DAY? Really? That's like wonder woman lol