Need friends!

Options
Hello ppl! I love to be here! After 2 difficult years, I have gained A LOT of weight! I want to lose it and be healthy and beautiful again! I need friends to understand and need support too! :flowerforyou: I'm waiting for you!!!:heart:

Replies

• bambilowry
    bambilowry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me !! I need some encouragement too : )
  • RobH1973
    Options
    You can add me. We all need support on this common journey.
  • senoritameow
    Options
    I'm here for ya happygirl!!
  • lmh923ny
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too, I'm always in need of motivation myself!
  • markaconklin
    markaconklin Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    send an add. anyone else too. Im here to motivate!!!:happy:
  • gracefulswan2
    Options
    Same here! Friend support from people who know where you are coming from totally helps.
  • hampstenj
    hampstenj Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, everyone else too... I need the motivation sometimes myself
  • serenatoVII
    Options
    add me too! :D
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I will be glad to add you all, and all should feel welcome to add me.
  • firstsoprano4him
    Options
    Hello there! I'm 24 years old and trying my best to lose weight and get healthier. I'm prayerfully going to be getting married in the next 18 months, so I would like to look nice in my wedding dress, but more importantly, I want to be healthy so my future husband and I will have better chances of having kids.
    I'm currently 260 pounds and trying to get down to about 200 pounds. The last time I weighed 230 was my junior year in high school (I was 16) and the last time I was 200 pounds I was 13 years old! So please add me, I could use the encouragement and support in this very difficult journey ahead of me!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Have been here 731 days...willing to support and motivate all that desire!!
  • sangijacob
    Options
    hi i need help.. i am addictied to chocolates and anything sweet... no matter how hard i try i just resist eating chocolates, cakes, deserts ... there for i dont seem to see any results when i work out and finding it so hard to lose the belly fat...
  • myLife225
    Options
    I am 27 and just started with MFP last thursday. I have a little over 50 pounds to loose and would love friends who can motivate and give any tips in my exercise or food diary. I am soo new to all this counting calories because whenever i used to get on diets i just tried going with what i deed to and since I am Russian and we mostly have a very different kitchen so its reall hard to figure out calories but i just changed everything up after i went in for a Body scan and got so much great info!
    anyone feel free to add me !
  • New416me
    New416me Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I too can use a partner. There's strength in numbers. Count with me :)
  • New416me
    New416me Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I was suggested to buy snack size chocolate bars and freeze them. Since they are frozen, the brain has time to process the fulfillment of the craving. Everything is good in moderation. ENJOY!
  • fit4life626
    fit4life626 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Been strength training since October and lost 10 pounds but have ~10 more to go and in need of an occasional pick me up and love to do the same for others!!

Height: 5'5"
    Highest wt: 178 (2003) -lost 40 pounds in 1 year
    Home weight 140s *until I discovered weight training!!
    CW: 137
    GW: 128
  • smb397
    smb397 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If you need more friends you can add me.