Shorty here looking for others like me, and would luv advice

Options
I'm currently 5.2 and weigh 180. I would like to get down to at least 140-145. I am curious about how long it would take me to lose this amount of weight by watching my calorie intake and walking on a treadmill at least 25 min. 5 days out of a week? I will be looking to expand my exercise routine after awhile but for now it is the treadmill I have easy access to. I have had 3 kids by c section so I have a feeling toning my mid section will be difficult for me, I could be wrong it may be easier than I think with the right types of exercise. I am fairly new to all of this. I tried about 2 years ago to do Slim in 6 but it was too soon after my surgery that I hurt myself and then gave up. I have not been at 140 since I was in my early 20's and I am now 33. Thanks to you that respond. :)

Replies

• amykff
    amykff Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hiya :) im 5'2 also and started at 180..im now 141! im on 1200 cal a day and i work out 5 days a week (gym, running, light strength training) I love my food and have had quite a few splurges and a few weekends here and there off from counting! I started 28th april 2012 so its been a slow enough process but has worked for me!! i feel i have a good balance now....how fast you lose i supose will depend on how strict you are with yourself!! good luck x
  • okiemom79
    okiemom79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you. :) I am not as strict with the exercises as I need to be and I have splurged a little here and there. Thanks for the reply, sorry I am just now seeing it.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    there is a group called "petite but sweet" find it and join it.