No Longer 200lbs!!!

Options
:flowerforyou: Woo Hoo!!! I'm finally under 200lbs. This has been such a major accomplishment! I didn't really think this calorie counting thing would work, but Boy was I wrong!!! Looks like I'm gonna be in this for the long haul! I am so proud of myself!!! :drinker:

Replies

• chroi
    chroi Posts: 20
    Options
    Congrats! Very well done :)
  • clarri
    clarri Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great going. It seems that 200lbs is my Nirvana too, so know how you feel.
    x
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    You should be extremely proud of yourself. What dedication! Keep it going...
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! You rock girl! Another month or so and I will be joining you! It is a great feeling! Keep up the great work!
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    Yaay, YOU GO GIRL! I was where you are not too long ago! Congrats and happy weight loss to ya! :bigsmile:
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Congrats! Me too! Isn't it a wonderful feeling!
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    WTG! That is so awesome!! I felt that way when I reach 220lbs. I hadn't seen that number in at least 15 years. Now I am shooting for that 200 next! 16lbs to go! Those numbers going down has been a big help to me also. I have treid, and failed, many time to loose weight. This is acutally a program I think is going to work, FINALLY. Keep up the good work!
  • PecanTan
    PecanTan Posts: 47
    Options
    That's what I'm talking about Woooooooooo!!!!!!!:laugh: I can just jump up and shout for you:drinker: . This is my next mini goal I have only 25 lbs more to loss and I will be there, Iam looking forward to that day that you have already reached... Good for you and you continue to do what you are doing and I hope you reach your final goal soon.:happy:
  • Mirlyn
    Mirlyn Posts: 256
    Options
    Congrats! I hope to join you in Onederland some day soon! :)
  • justjeri
    justjeri Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats!
  • spinningnut
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO! Well done you! I hit that goal myself last week, such a fab feeling!
  • slcbrus
    slcbrus Posts: 79
    Options
    Congratulations! This is fantastic, keep up the good work and keep smiling :flowerforyou:

1111650.png
  • Melessa
    Melessa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats...keep up the good work:-)
  • gdivant
    gdivant Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I know the feeling. It's wonderful. :) Keep up the great work.
  • MandyKayFrench
    MandyKayFrench Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I'm almost to my first goal and I'm going to use your success as my inspiration!!
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    That's a great accomplishment! I haven't been under 200 lbs for too long myself--but i feel so much better!
    Keep up the good work! Evidently, there is no other way besides changing your eating and exercise habits!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Congrat's that's an awesome feeling!!! Keep it going and you will be telling us how you hit your goal!!!
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! Fantastic! It is a big goal to accomplish!!! Congratulations!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!