5'5'' women from 130-140lbs to 110-120!?

Options
I'm new to the site but was hoping to find some motivation to kickstart my diet and exercise plan! I want to lose 20 pounds but more importantly feel comfortable with my body! I am around 135 at the moment but would love to get down to around 115. I have always struggled with losing lower belly fat and would feel so much better if I heard some success stories on the matter! Also if any of you don't mind me asking how long until you noticed results? Hope to hear from you guys and thanks!!!

Replies

• Pixie8504
    Pixie8504 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    About 6 years ago I started a little above 140 got down to 108 but many people would ask if I was sick because I looked too thin. Since that time I gained and am between 123 to 125 now and get comments that I should not try to go back down as I look much healthier now. I would love to see the number on the scale lower, but my seem to be staying here. So I am trying more to tone. So I can identify with you
  • AstridParties
    AstridParties Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    We have the same goals...Im currently at 135..want to get down to 125 ultimately.
  • Sid1988
    Sid1988 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I've gone from 157lbs to 137lbs but my goal weight is 120lbs -I want to lose this in four months.

I would also love to read how others have achieved this :)
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site but was hoping to find some motivation to kickstart my diet and exercise plan! I want to lose 20 pounds but more importantly feel comfortable with my body! I am around 135 at the moment but would love to get down to around 115. I have always struggled with losing lower belly fat and would feel so much better if I heard some success stories on the matter! Also if any of you don't mind me asking how long until you noticed results? Hope to hear from you guys and thanks!!!

I wish you luck! also, not sure why people post future goals in the "Success Stories" forum as opposed to "General Help Motivation"?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!