looooooove being called

Options
thunder thighs by a random at the supermarket. Really gives you a wee boost of confidence. AND I had just come from the gym! What gives *kitten*? You think these are thunder thighs? You should have seen them 20kg ago.

Replies

• tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    there is no better motivation available than that of proving certain motherf*ckers wrong....

Glad to see you're using it as a fuel to continue!!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You've got to be kidding me! What a dirt rag!!!!!!
  • johannawittlief
    Options
    I'm sick of getting ask whens your baby due! Then random people will grab my stomach! not everyone gains wieght every where!
  • georgie_lou
    georgie_lou Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I dont get it! Just because we're overweight, do people think we're blind too? Oblivious that I'm heavy? That because I'm fat you have the right to point it out?

I've only been asked when I'm due once. I guess I'm lucky enough to be fat everywhere haha
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    thunder thighs by a random at the supermarket. Really gives you a wee boost of confidence. AND I had just come from the gym! What gives *kitten*? You think these are thunder thighs? You should have seen them 20kg ago.

You should have used them to kick his @ss.
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    At my heavist a toddler in a trolly (in a supermarket) was looking and pointing at me saying "fatty fatty fatty", his very embaraced father was mumbling "shut up, shut up" under his breath but the damage was already done. I put down the bag of frozen onion rings and lost 42lbs ~ thanks for the painful kick up the *kitten* kid.
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    At my heavist a toddler in a trolly (in a supermarket) was looking and pointing at me saying "fatty fatty fatty", his very embaraced father was mumbling "shut up, shut up" under his breath but the damage was already done. I put down the bag of frozen onion rings and lost 42lbs ~ thanks for the painful kick up the *kitten* kid.

best post on this whole forum!!!

BOOM!!!!
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I do not know what possesses some people to be such wretched toads. I generally assume that they're having a bad day, or just had something awful said to them, and they can't help but take it out on random strangers. It doesn't absolve them, but it takes away some of the sting when you don't take it personally.