Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV: Those little black skinny jeans

Achrya
Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
Two years ago I bought a pair of black skinny jeans that, if I may say so, make my butt and legs look amazing. They're a size 30 and at the time they were a tiny bit loose around the waist but fit nicely everywhere else. Fast forward two years and I was no longer able to zip them! Until today, where I shimmied into them, got them zipped and buttoned AND, best of all, was even able to sit down without passing out.

The scale doesn't reflect much change (two pounds) but the jeans don't lie. Today it's me, my black skinny jeans, and some low heels on our way to work. I'm feeling beautiful :happy: .

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!