Need a new intense workout. HELP

Options
jamie31
jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
Ok so I have done all the listed workouts below, but need something more intense. These workouts are getting WAY to easy for me

Jillian Micheals- Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, No more Trouble Zones, 30 day Shred
Biggest Loser- Workout 1, Workout 2, Bobs Bootcamp, Cardio Max, Power Sculpt and Last Chance Workout
Turbo Jam- ALL of the workouts
P90x
Insanity
Jay Johnson's Boot Camp

I have been noticing that no matter what I do with these workouts they are just getting too easy and my heart rate is falling and I am barely burning calories.

If anyone has any ideas for a new workout program please let me know! thanks

Replies

• crking
    crking Posts: 175
    Options
    Turbo Fire looks crazy, it's coming out in the summer.
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    New Rules of Lifting for Women: Lift Like a Man, Look Like a Goddess!
  • silramarie
    silramarie Posts: 8
    Options
    I know this doesnt sound like much of a workout - but I like Bob's Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga... It is very low paced and you do work up a sweat. However, it works your muscels in ways you never thought before. I like running & other fast paced workouts as well to keep my heart rate up so I can burn - but this DVD - helps me get a good workout (I'm always sore the next day) and I've burned a couple of calories in the process. Also try Becoming a U.S. Ranger: The Workout - it will kick your butt... and get you into military shape...lol:wink:
  • erinmargaret76
    erinmargaret76 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    i noticed you like beachbody videos. i just started debbie siebers slim series. its a follow up to slim in 6. & i like it. 4 of the videos are 60 mins. & 2 of them are 1hr. 20min.
  • Kiiradee
    Kiiradee Posts: 12
    Options
    try billy blanks taebo workouts there are many levels im now on the advanced and i love it x
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire for sure! It looks fantastic! It comes out in June for coaches, July for everyone else.
  • fitchick22
    fitchick22 Posts: 1
    Options
    Have you ever tried Crossfit?
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    Check out the workouts on http://bodyrock.tv. They might not be necessarily be harder than some of the workouts you've mentioned (some are similar but shorter than the Insanity workouts), but I suppose that depends on how you measure "harder". They are different and introduce some unique bodyweight exercises that I haven't really seen many other places. Definitely a place to look for a new challenge.

Edit to say they are FREE and online, so you don't have to invest in a new DVD to try them out.
  • cardswimmom
    cardswimmom Posts: 71
    Options
    One word.....KETTLEBELLS! :smile:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of a Kettlebells workout too! Lauren Brooks maybe? Your HR stays up and you burn cals with out alot of cardio like Insanity. Although I love Insanity!!! Turbo Fire is coming out in June and Asylum (Insanity 2) will be coming out later this year! Super job girl on the weight loss progress, you have done AWESOME!!!!!!
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I know this doesnt sound like much of a workout - but I like Bob's Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga... It is very low paced and you do work up a sweat. However, it works your muscels in ways you never thought before. I like running & other fast paced workouts as well to keep my heart rate up so I can burn - but this DVD - helps me get a good workout (I'm always sore the next day) and I've burned a couple of calories in the process. Also try Becoming a U.S. Ranger: The Workout - it will kick your butt... and get you into military shape...lol:wink:

Where can I get this "Becoming a U.S Ranger - the workout" is it a dvd or just a program?