Apparently just you...
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    No one!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options
    I'm actually surprised someone would admit this on a public forum!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I'll have to let the BF know. He loves that group. (I rather like them myself.)

Lol@ Escloflowne. I never apologize for the music I like. It's music. It makes me feel good. Of all things in life to embarrassed about, music does not rank on my list.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options

OP, good job having balls and not giving a fu(k about what other people think and doing/listening to what YOU enjoy. I feel sorry for those that only listen to music, or shop at clothing stores that society deems "cool." Must be a pretty lame, boring life having to go around pretending to like certain things just because it's what everyone else is doing.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

OP, good job having balls and not giving a fu(k about what other people think and doing/listening to what YOU enjoy. I feel sorry for those that only listen to music, or shop at clothing stores that society deems "cool." Must be a pretty lame, boring life having to go around pretending to like certain things just because it's what everyoe else is doing.

Oh look its Captain Defendash*ttybandandthepeoplewholistentothem!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    My eleven year old daughter was dancing around the house & flooding her Instagram with pictures of them.

She's ridiculously stoked.
  • AJ_Pete
    Options

OP, good job having balls and not giving a fu(k about what other people think and doing/listening to what YOU enjoy. I feel sorry for those that only listen to music, or shop at clothing stores that society deems "cool." Must be a pretty lame, boring life having to go around pretending to like certain things just because it's what everyone else is doing.

^She's my smart friend.
  • quirkytizzy
    Options

I feel bad for people who are unable to understand that music is truly a subjective subject.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    Options

OP, good job having balls and not giving a fu(k about what other people think and doing/listening to what YOU enjoy. I feel sorry for those that only listen to music, or shop at clothing stores that society deems "cool." Must be a pretty lame, boring life having to go around pretending to like certain things just because it's what everyoe else is doing.

Yeah, I have anger issues. Usually over the little things. I could probably use some therapy.
    Captain out!
  • loosesealbluth
    loosesealbluth Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm pumped (no shame \m/). They are the comfort food of music!
  • Ajasper83
    Ajasper83 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey OP I'm excited with you. Their music brings back some good memories of college and they are fun to listen to. Not to mention Patrick Stump is super frickin' talented (check out some of his solo youtube videos.)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Have no idea who Fall Out Boy is, but I did see Patrick Stump on "Live From Daryl's House" over the weekend. He had a lot of talent.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

I feel bad for people who are unable to understand that music is truly a subjective subject.

I feel the same way about people who fail to understand a joke...
  • quirkytizzy
    Options

I feel the same way about people who fail to understand a joke...

:laugh: So that may be. I missed that one. Forgive me, it may be the fact that your joke failed to have any irony in its delivery (though we'll both admit that the internet doesn't allow for a plethora of forms of delivery.) Cest la vie. On with your day.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options

And liking terrible bands with no talent makes you a hipster...Not the quirky kind that wear scarves in unbearable heat...I bet you like Nickleback also because they are an "awesome band but people only focus on their radio songs and forget the pure rock songs on the album"...

LOL It was a joke anyway, I don't care what music you listen to! If you were on my friends list you would see my completely unapologetic music choices haha

Lighten up people!
  • quirkytizzy
    Options
    (This is not a joke. I am absolutely serious.)

I like Britney Spears.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZgM831Kx-pANexJnd4s1M0WvNvYBGqCbnXT_BnH89n2ZgFzTU

COME AT ME, BRO!
  • AJ_Pete
    Options

And liking terrible bands with no talent makes you a hipster...Not the quirky kind that wear scarves in unbearable heat...I bet you like Nickleback also because they are an "awesome band but people only focus on their radio songs and forget the pure rock songs on the album"...

LOL It was a joke anyway, I don't care what music you listen to! If you were on my friends list you would see my completely unapologetic music choices haha

Lighten up people!

What hipsters like Nickelback?

I thought they were only for people that drink lite beer and make out with their second cousins? :wink:
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    Options

Lighten up people!

I never once claimed to be a fan of Fallout Boy. So, yeah, you can stop labeling me.
    And I wasn't quoting you because I had any problem with what you said. Just using it as an example.
    Music is for enjoyment. It's supposed to make you feel good.
    I think it's truly sad when someone is made to feel embarrassed about liking a certain band/group.
    It is pathetic when people let what's "cool" dictate what they do in life.
    Be yourself, do what makes you happy. And everyone else can do what makes them happy.
    I could go on ranting forever, but aint nobody got time fo dat!
    Good day to you!
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    Options

I never once claimed to be a fan of Fallout Boy. So, yeah, you can stop labeling me.
    And I wasn't quoting you because I had any problem with what you said. Just using it as an example.
    Music is for enjoyment. It's supposed to make you feel good.
    I think it's truly sad when someone is made to feel embarrassed about liking a certain band/group.
    It is pathetic when people let what's "cool" dictate what they do in life.
    Be yourself, do what makes you happy. And everyone else can do what makes them happy.
    I could go on ranting forever, but aint nobody got time fo dat!
    Good day to you!

I'm sorry I didn't quite get that!? My scarf was blocking my Macbook pro and I spilled my $7 coffee!!!

It was a joke omg...

I have no problem with someone liking fallout boy, I don't understand how you could but I don't have a problem with it!