Starting Brazil Butt Lift...any one else??

Options
Today is the first day of my 60 day Brazil Butt Lift program!! Started out with a 3 day Shakeology cleanse over the weekend...so now it's time to get serious about changing my eating habits and completing this workout!

Anyone else out there doing it or have done it...add me!! Could use the support!!

Replies

• angelacarmela0830
    angelacarmela0830 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was living with my mother over a short period of time and tried it. It was fun! I'm sure you'll enjoy it :)
  • tmarch13
    tmarch13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have that series, how many days a week are you planning on doing it? I run 3 to 4 days a week and do dvd's and weight workout on my "off" running days. I could start day one this evening...
  • kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have that series, how many days a week are you planning on doing it? I run 3 to 4 days a week and do dvd's and weight workout on my "off" running days. I could start day one this evening...

I am doing the combo schedule...six days a week. Also will be doing some walking/running...trying to get ready for a 5k in April. I am totally out of shape at this point!
  • lulu93jb
    lulu93jb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    yesterday I start brazil butt lift too :) im doing lift & shape schedule
  • tmarch13
    tmarch13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sorry it has taken me so long to get back with you....I had a stomach/headache bug all last week.....I started working out again on Monday ran 5 miles and this morning did an ab workout and kettlebell workout.

That is awesome about you getting ready for 5k....

What is your schedule with the BB workout?