Wedding day 5 weeks on Saturday - help me pls!

Options
So, It is my wedding day on 23rd March and I am needing people to help keep me on track. I do loads of cardio but am wanting to tone the bingo wings and stomach as welll as eat healthy. I have been rather ill lately and have had a few hiccups with the diet. I only want to lose about 6lbs. Any advice??

thanks people x

Replies

• Chocoholic1990
    Chocoholic1990 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi,

How exciting! Im no expert on diet at all but here are a few that i KNOW work!:

Drink plenty of water
    Mix up resistance training with cardio
    Dont eat too late at night
    Always have a healthy, hearty breakfast

:)
  • cocobounty
    cocobounty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    thanks for that. Just drank a pint of the water!

I just want to feel my best on the day.
  • dietstokes
    dietstokes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Leading up to my wedding I def cut a little back on carbs (Still needed enough to feel like I had energy for my workouts though!) upped the protein, made sure to lift (heavy!) and made sure I had a lot of cardio as well. I pretty much did about an hour of cardio most days (at least 6 days a week) lifted at least 4, though many days it was also 6 days, drank a tone of water, and ate a lot of veggies and fruit. You can totally reach your goals in time for your wedding :) I also had a beach weekend in the month leading up to the big day, which meant I was "off" my pre wedding plan, and still was fine. Heck, I had to have my dress taken in a few times!

Have fun leading up to the big day, and don't stress about weight too much. The important thing is you are marrying someone special :)
  • cocobounty
    cocobounty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that. I will just keep going then. Did you find weights make u bulky?

thanks
  • dietstokes
    dietstokes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    NO, weights made my arms look toned and firm, but my measurements went down on each one :) Weights will not make you bulky unless you actually train with the intent to do so (i.e. calorie surplus)