Still Looking For Friends

Options
I'm a 23 year old new mother with 90 lbs to lose, and I'm looking for some high energy daily loggers to help keep me motivated! The last post didn't work and I feel awkward trolling other people's :)

Replies

• MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    7631282 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, I saw your post, feel free to add me.

I look for the same in friends, high energy, frequent check ins, daily correspondence. I have a group of about 10 people that I would trade for anything. They are great.

Melody:smile:
  • DLH45
    DLH45 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ShaunShaunphenomenon
    Options
    Freel free to add me. I will be pretty good, as long as you don't go crazy on the news feed.
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I am on here A LOT!! The invitation applies to anyone!
  • jvolpegulley
    Options
    Hi! Saw your post. Please feel free to add me. Congrats on becoming a new Mom. I'm new to MFP as well so I also am looking for friends to keep me up and motivated.:smile:
  • MissKayGee
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am just really starting my weight loss journey and would love to offer encouragement to others!

Peace and Blessings!

MissKayGee
  • PaulFields56
    PaulFields56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • tatyajansen
    tatyajansen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanx all!
  • ArwenP
    ArwenP Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I can't say that I comment every single day. But I log my diary every day and comment on my friends' activity several times a week, and I do reach out when I notice someone hasn't been logging for a while. If that's frequent enough, you're welcome to add me. I always like having new friends.
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    ADD ME IF YOU LIKE
  • thejackfact
    thejackfact Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! We are new to MFP as well. My daughter (15) and I have a high goal and would invite any and all support and will return the favor! We started 7 weeks ago on Food Lovers and we have lost 12 pounds each with exercise. Congrats on you first child, they are the best things to ever happen to me!

Jack
  • MrsHoback
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • kloco
    kloco Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I'll motivate you if you motivate me
    !:tongue:
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    Hi there! I'm on here frequently every day & always enjoy meeting new people! :smile:
  • ikil_4
    ikil_4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for new friends and some encouragement :)
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I am on every day and anyone is welcome to add me. Just PLEASE note that I am in no way, PC. I love to laugh though. :bigsmile:
  • lpc505_girl
    Options
    I love my mfp friends! They keep me motivated! There is one sweet lady who reminds us to drink water with little puns, its cute! Add us!! :)
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Msveebee24
    Options
    Feel free to add me....need encouraging friends!