172lbs to 135lbs

Options

Replies

• jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" too! My goal weight is 140 and I am 18 pounds away!!
  • grillingirl
    grillingirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Good job!!!
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    you def are motivating! congrats on your loss! We are the same height and similar goal weight... love it!
  • MagicFeather
    MagicFeather Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look fab! I'm on a similar journey, same starting weight and height. So far, I'm halfway there. Pics and stories like these are super encouraging which is great since lately I feel like I lose faith just about every day. Great job!
  • K_M_O_C_K
    K_M_O_C_K Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What great work. And so inspiring, I too am 5'3 and just about the same start weight right now. Gives me hope :). Thanks so much for sharing.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Great work and dedication! It also proves to others that it doesnt happen over night. It takes work and TIME! I am 2 years into mine. WAY TO GO!
  • jd7887
    jd7887 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic... great work! You are glowing!!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :smile:
  • jooonesy
    jooonesy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • nonny2001k
    nonny2001k Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulation!! well done. I'm 5ft 3" as well, just starting my weight management and hoping to lose about 66 pounds. You're so inspiring. Thanks for sharing this experience with us.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Thanks..wow..what a difference..you look transformed and amazing.:flowerforyou: . I have the same amount to lose and i also depend on the success stories every day to help me along. Thanks so much for posting.
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So.inspiring,you look fabulous,the before and after pictures really are encouraging for me.I am 65 yr. old grandmother who is just starting my 3rd week and have lost 4lbs. and I am thrilled....you look wonderful....:happy: :drinker:
  • ryblueeyes
    ryblueeyes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • TheGreatestNate
    Options
    You look great and have surely inspired others! Way to go! Very happy for you!
  • Abhishek1984
    Options
    This is very motivating , thanks , you are looking fabulous
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great before & after -- kudos to you on your hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    damn....way to go!
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! What did you do to lose the weight? You look great! You should be very proud :)
  • cutzy2
    Options
    you look amazing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!