100lbs to go!!!!

Options
I have been on here almost 1 month now but would love to have more friends for the encouragment. I have lost already a whomping 10lb. Got some ways to go.

Replies

• lself0924
    lself0924 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Me too! Lost some but a long way to go. I'm here for the long haul. Add me if you like.
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    1 month 10 lbs I'd say great job!
  • gordismami
    Options
    I have lost 39 lbs so far but I set little goals for myself that way I am not putting it aside and getting dissappointed. :) I like making new friends here also and seeing everyones updates too
  • JustBetty88
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I've got over 100lbs+ to go!
  • got2bteri
    Options
    Same here : ) you can add me
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Add m e if you like. I started Jan 1 and am down 24.8 lbs.
  • ginaNJ73
    Options
    Join our group 100 lbs + to lose.... welcome. you can add me too, if you'd like :)
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    I have 99 lbs. more to go & love making new friends! The more we can support one another, the better! :smile:
  • ikil_4
    ikil_4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! Always in need for some motivation! :)
  • ValkyrieWrath
    Options
    Whoohoo! Go you, hey 10 lbs it an accomplishment for sure! I just hit mine and I'm ecstatic! I also have about 100 lbs I want to lose, you're more than welcome to add me :)
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    you are doing great so far. Feel free to add me.
  • cutzy2
    Options
    just started mfp today...been using sparkpeople.com since that allowed me to lose 23 pounds in three months last year, but now its not doing what it did before...my goal is to get down to 130 pounds by this time next year
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    it has taken me 9.5 months to lose 12lbs! consider yourself awesome for loseing 10lbs in a month! i am so jealous! great job girlie!:smile:
  • dmnj33
    dmnj33 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    33 down 120 to go. I hate saying that. YES I'm proud of the 33 but 120 sounds like it will take forever
  • iluvivy1
    Options
    I am new to this webpage........HAPPY FOR YOU...............NOT SURE HOW TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT ON HERE.....MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS............I've been dieting for 2 weeks and have NOT LOST ONE POUND.......I am very frustrated........I SURE HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME...........WOW----10 POUNDS...........WAY TO GO!!!!
  • iluvivy1
    Options
    Please Please don't stop...............!!!!!!! You are doing a wonderful job...........yes, it seems to take forever however we didn't put it on over night either.........I've only been on his site for 2 weeks and sad to say haven't lost anything......SO YOU ARE DOING WONDERFUL......You are motivating me to keep trying............:)
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    started just over a month ago, just under 100 to lose as well, feel free to add me as well!
  • that_Va_chick
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds guys..I dont go to the gym as much maybe 2x a week but I really watch my calories. I log EVERYTHING!!!
  • kjf1982
    kjf1982 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have about 170 left to lose, I'm always open to new friends for support and motivation. :)