Healthy WITH Curves

bclin2003
bclin2003 Posts: 5
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey all! I was wondering if there were any more women out there who want to lose weight but don't want to end up like a stick! I want to be at a healthy weight, but I want to have a booty and boobs!!! :happy: Does any one know of some good exercises that really promote the feminine figure?

Replies

• shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    I would love to know the answer to this! I definitely don't want to be stick thin. Unfortunately, there's not a way to target where you lose weight. My upper body is normally the first to go.
  • bclin2003
    bclin2003 Posts: 5
    Yes, unfortunately this is true for me too!
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    I have curves no matter what. I think it is to make sure you don't loose too much weight. People use to think I had a big butt and I was 120 pounds at the time!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    I think the last 4 lbs I lost came directly out of my bra :grumble:
  • I have always been curvy, even at my smallest weight of 113 I still wore a size 6 because of my hips. So it really depends on your body type and where you gain/lose weight most easily. So much of my weight is in my butt, hips and thighs and it'll be the last to go.
    Try salsa, belly, or a bollywood dance video. Fitness tv has bollywood and belly dancing ones on everyday. I've noticed the dancing instructors have amazing bodies- small waists but fuller hips than say, a pilates instructor (who to me always looks rail thin!).
  • MeganGroves
    MeganGroves Posts: 13
    I am totally with you on the whole 'healthy with curves' thing! I do a lot of dance fitness workouts like Latin dance Core Rhythms Zumba and I find that doing movements that accentuate and really work out those areas tend to keep them from disappearing!

I fully intend to keep my booty and hips...although my boobs seem to be leaving me no matter what! haha Oh well, can't have it all! :)

1077618.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • shannahrenee
    shannahrenee Posts: 380
    I think the last 4 lbs I lost came directly out of my bra :grumble:

I feel ya! Boobs and butt first to go!
This discussion has been closed.