My 90 days challenge starts today! with Tapout XT

Options
Hi Everyone,

Today i start my challenge again with tapouxt; why i say again! well i did it for two months and because of personal problems i stopped. But during those two months my body was rocking!!! amazing results. Sad to say i gain all the weight back and here I'm again...

If you are doing tapout xt please add me or reply to this topic with advice and what work best for you...I'm very bad with eating healthy and counting sometimes calories..so if you got any tips please help me :0)

Also i got my husband the Tapout xt 2 as he did his 3 months and now is rocking this amazing body!! Tapout xt for sure works!!!

Yan

Replies

• wolfcounty
    Options
    i only did two months before hopping back to some p90x and insanity hybrid type stuff, but it was a ton of still fun. i just didn't like the bands for strength training. i still pop in the sprawl and brawl and muay thai almost once a week.
  • TastesLikeChicken
    TastesLikeChicken Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 3 and got my butt kicked. I haven't worked out this intensely in my life and I;ve run two marathons and wrestled in HS. I can't imagine the results in the testimonials aren't achievable. I run and bike a lot but this program makes me feel like I am totally out of shape. I did a half marathon in October but nothing will prepare you for this program other than doing the program. Most all the reviews state this is more intense than insanity. I haven't had so many sore muscles since HS. Looking forward to day 4. I charged the exercise with a 500 calorie burn = to high impact aerobics which I think is way light. Still leaves me in a deficit of 1000 for today after biking home. I feel like I've eaten a lot today but am satiated. I seemed to hurt both legs in different places doing today's routine. Going to warm up better before doing plyo again.
  • yaneth36
    Options
    I done P90X for only one month and i got so bored.. They are long and a little bit boring..I love Mike his just more outgoing :)

Plyo XT is my love & hate relationship...my favorite but yet it kills me.. lol

I'm not much into Yoga and i have to do it tomorrow..I always end up skipping it..don't know why??
  • jmeriano
    Options
    Hi there! I am on my second round of Tapout, day 11 into it. I LOVE Tapout! I am actually doing doubles now (made my own routine).

Today I am doing Muay Thai and Buns & Guns. LOVE those two!
  • newstartjoe
    Options
    Just about to start for the first time today. I'm pretty excited to get it started! I'm going to combine this Tapout xt program with running and see how it goes. got to start with the before pic and will just have to see if the results show after the program! what were your results from the beginning to end?
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    I just finished about a week ago of Tapout XT, gotta say it was a fun workout, and it went by pretty quick. Its a fun workout, and its fast paced which is good (and sometimes bad if you need to switch band weights). I have done p90x, insanity, and now Tapout and gotta say its a fun one and its intense if you make it. Earned it with sweat!
  • bryanamb
    bryanamb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Tapout XT is an awesome workout. I finished my first round about 2.5 months ago (I'm now finishing up Les Mills Combat). Tapout XT is a combination of P90X + Insanity, with a MMA twist. I loved it. I've already pre-ordered my copy of Tapout XT2, which should arrive mid-February. It is a 60 day, post Tapout XT workout that looks even more intense. I'm looking forward to it.

Tapout XT2 (www.tapoutxt.com/xt2-index.html)
  • strongarmk14
    Options
    Mike moans too much in the yoga one
  • bryanamb
    bryanamb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Started "Tapout XT2" this week. So far, it is pretty awesome!:happy:
  • Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I started TapouT XT2 yesterday!! LOVE IT!
  • jfazio22
    jfazio22 Posts: 15
    Options
    My wife and I are on day 53 of XT1. Plyo is a killer but Cardio XT it the one that crushes me. I'm dying just like Monet, seriously. Ideas for helping with changing out bands:
    -Buy more handles
    -Lay them out so they don't get tangled, I use the couch, to make switching fast
    -Use some bands handle-less, I just grab them where I need the resistance like for rows
    -Pause the DVD, or rewind it once you get it sorted

Those have worked for us. We also had trouble with a leg band set we bought so Mandi just tied a knot on one end and voila, shorter and increased resistance.

TapouT Xt is awesome.