Nice!!! :smokin: :smokin:
  • paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    BAM! Kickin' curves!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    ummmmm...no......yuk!

Wow... glad people don't say that about mine. Crap. Rude much?
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to get in on this S-storm early...

I'm predicting 16 pages. 14 today and two more when it's bumped for some odd reason in 7 months. Place your bets!!

I raise you ten MFP points and say 12 pages, locked, no mod message.

What's the bet on additional body shaming comments? I'm going for 6/pg.
  • beautifulregardless
    Options
    To me it's beautiful, perfect, inspiring.

This girl worked her *kitten* off hard. Whether or not the body suits your preference, you gotta hand it to this girl. She did gooood!

I like the fact she didn't pay for butt augmentation, she worked for what she wanted. It's very inspiring because she's got a nice tummy and a big, round butt. My dream bod <3
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I don't understand all the negative comments

If you don't like the photo... just don't comment!

This comment seems pretty negative to me.. why did you comment?
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    She's not bad but not what I'm striving for.
    But kudos to her for all of her hard work - it shows =]

I think next time, you should say "in my opinion" and ask for other people's ideals.
  • beautifulregardless
    Options
    ummmmm...no......yuk!

Wow... glad people don't say that about mine. Crap. Rude much?

Exactly.. like I previously posted SHE WORKED HER *kitten* OFF and I know she's proud!! I'd be too proud!! ;)
  • LuckyMe000
    Options
    ummmmm...no......yuk!

It's not your taste, but is this comment necessary?

yes, yes it is, thank you for asking
  • LishieFruit89
    Options

This girl worked her *kitten* off hard. Whether or not the body suits your preference, you gotta hand it to this girl. She did gooood!

I like the fact she didn't pay for butt augmentation, she worked for what she wanted. It's very inspiring because she's got a nice tummy and a big, round butt. My dream bod <3

there's butt augmentation?!
    Seriously?!

I did not know that was a thing...
    Though a few years ago, I saw a plastic surgery show (I think it was MTV), one girl got a boob job, one got lip, and a dude got fake calves... So I shouldn't be surprised.
    Though I can't imagine it'd be comfortable to sit on...
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    The body shaming is ridiculous, folks. If it's not your preference, don't worry about it. What if that is a pic of the OP? Did you think of that? How would you like someone to say that about you?

OP, I think it's a fantastic body!!
  • beautifulregardless
    Options

I think next time, you should say "in my opinion" and ask for other people's ideals.

Well obviously everyone has different opinions on things so when I post "Best body in the world <3" I'm posting by my preference. Everyone likes different things and I'm not saying because I feel this is the best body you must to, I'm simply sharing a picture and saying what I think. Not a big deaaal.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    This is the sexiest, healthiest, fantastic body in the world <3

best.jpg

I think she's hot. I think you are too. And I think there are a crazy-grip of hot women here on MFP. Boom! :)

If nothing else, this photo just inspires me to work harder. :)
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    ummmmm...no......yuk!

It's not your taste, but is this comment necessary?

yes, yes it is, thank you for asking

That's a bold statement coming from someone with no display picture.
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I don't understand all the negative comments

If you don't like the photo... just don't comment!

This comment seems pretty negative to me.. why did you comment?

bahahaha
    wow..... :noway:

My comment is in no way rude.

I don't have a problem with the photo she posted, i think the woman in that photo has a great figure and is probably super healthy.

I was sticking up for the OP for posting someone that she strives to look like by saying "i don't understand all the negative comments" if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all. Just because i didn't follow that up with "omggg she looks amazinggggg" doesn't mean i don't like her figure.
  • beautifulregardless
    Options

Seriously?!

Though a few years ago, I saw a plastic surgery show (I think it was MTV), one girl got a boob job, one got lip, and a dude got fake calves... So I shouldn't be surprised.

Yes there is. Lol. I wanted it but 8,000 dollars? Wow. And on top of that I could just work for it and make my own! Of course that's a loooot of work-outs. Lol. But maybe just possibly worth it TO ME. So, "In my opinion".. I'd like to work for this great bod.
  • LishieFruit89
    Options

Well obviously everyone has different opinions on things so when I post "Best body in the world <3" I'm posting by my preference. Everyone likes different things and I'm not saying because I feel this is the best body you must to, I'm simply sharing a picture and saying what I think. Not a big deaaal.

I don't think it's a big deal either but you've already seen the rude comments so I'm just giving you a suggestion for next time.

I appreciate the work she has done but I already have a hard time getting my booty into pants so I don't want her booty lol.
    I wish I could ask her where she gets her pants though... lol
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Lol okay, "IN MY OPINION". :) I love big butts.. and muscular, healthy ones.
    and you cannot lie??? \m/

sir-mix-a-lot_zpsf9bc462b.jpg \m/
  • LishieFruit89
    Options

Seriously?!

Yes there is. Lol. I wanted it but 8,000 dollars? Wow. And on top of that I could just work for it and make my own! Of course that's a loooot of work-outs. Lol. But maybe just possibly worth it TO ME. So, "In my opinion".. I'd like to work for this great bod.

Lots of squats & lunges in your future!
    Make sure you are performing them correctly so you don't injure your knees.