BEST BODY IN THE WORLD <3

Options

Replies

• ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    This is the sexiest, healthiest, fantastic body in the world <3

best.jpg

I think she's hot. I think you are too. And I think there are a crazy-grip of hot women here on MFP. Boom! :)

If nothing else, this photo just inspires me to work harder. :)

I would love to be able to wear shorts like that! And her legs are fan-freaking-tastic!
  • beautifulregardless
    Options

best.jpg

I think she's hot. I think you are too. And I think there are a crazy-grip of hot women here on MFP. Boom! :)

Haha, thanks :D
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    I don't understand all the negative comments

If you don't like the photo... just don't comment!

This comment seems pretty negative to me.. why did you comment?

bahahaha
    wow..... :noway:

Well besides your comment, I only read one other negative one.
  • redchevy54
    redchevy54 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Very healthy and appealing.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    To me it's beautiful, perfect, inspiring.

This girl worked her *kitten* off hard. Whether or not the body suits your preference, you gotta hand it to this girl. She did gooood!

I like the fact she didn't pay for butt augmentation, she worked for what she wanted. It's very inspiring because she's got a nice tummy and a big, round butt. My dream bod <3

there's butt augmentation?!
    Seriously?!

I did not know that was a thing...
    Though a few years ago, I saw a plastic surgery show (I think it was MTV), one girl got a boob job, one got lip, and a dude got fake calves... So I shouldn't be surprised.
    Though I can't imagine it'd be comfortable to sit on...

oh yes there is butt augmentation...from getting butt implants (nicki minaj)
    to have lip from one area (lets say thighs, tum, arms and neck) and having THAT fat pumped back into your back side....
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I think the angle that the pic was taken plus the way she is posing makes her look odd, but she does look extremely fit...
  • terilou87
    terilou87 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    i think she looks good, not what i am wanting to look like but, you can see what she is aiming for.
  • beautifulregardless
    Options

best.jpg

I would love to be able to wear shorts like that! And her legs are fan-freaking-tastic!

Oh my , me too ^_^
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I second that I don't get the body shaming. A lot of hard work went into that body.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

This girl worked her *kitten* off hard. Whether or not the body suits your preference, you gotta hand it to this girl. She did gooood!

I like the fact she didn't pay for butt augmentation, she worked for what she wanted. It's very inspiring because she's got a nice tummy and a big, round butt. My dream bod <3

Seriously?!

Though a few years ago, I saw a plastic surgery show (I think it was MTV), one girl got a boob job, one got lip, and a dude got fake calves... So I shouldn't be surprised.

Yes there is. Lol. I wanted it but 8,000 dollars? Wow. And on top of that I could just work for it and make my own! Of course that's a loooot of work-outs. Lol. But maybe just possibly worth it TO ME. So, "In my opinion".. I'd like to work for this great bod.

Lots of squats & lunges in your future!
    Make sure you are performing them correctly so you don't injure your knees.

I also recommend barbell hip thrusts. In fact, google Bret Contreras, his website is full of ways to build a great booty like that!
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options

bahahaha

My comment is in no way rude.

I don't have a problem with the photo she posted, i think the woman in that photo has a great figure and is probably super healthy.

I was sticking up for the OP for posting someone that she strives to look like by saying "i don't understand all the negative comments" if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all. Just because i didn't follow that up with "omggg she looks amazinggggg" doesn't mean i don't like her figure.
  • LuckyMe000
    Options
    ummmmm...no......yuk!

It's not your taste, but is this comment necessary?

yes, yes it is, thank you for asking

That's a bold statement coming from someone with no display picture.

Everyone has their own opinions...
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Are you introducing yourself?

nice try but I believe the quote is "beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder" :drinker:

shush and hold my beer
  • beautifulregardless
    Options
    Lol thanks for the tips of knee injuries doing squats and puting MY OPINION next time. Lol. But anyway, for those of you who don't like that particular body? That's all you.. You have your preferences but instead of commenting negative things about someone else's body, why not just say that you don't prefer it but see the effort. I know you see all that muscle built and that certainly isn't easy..

That is a real person.. whether she's reading this post or not.. do you really have to hate?
    Of course you can say what you want.. but it's like would you want someone to talk about you negatively like that?

Oooh.. I love MFP.. Though the drama and arguments is quite annoying. Guess we all gotta just learn to laugh at it ^_^
    Hope you all enjoy the picture or post. Hope it inspires you to work-out, eat healthy and shoot for the stars!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'll straighten all of this out. OP- Your post is wrong, because it is based on an opinion (yours) not a fact. Body shamers, just because you don't have the same preference, you do not get to say "yuck or gross" to another person's body, I don't find the photo to be hot or the best body in MY opinion, but I am not going to say hateful things about her.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: SHE IS HOT!!!
  • beautifulregardless
    Options

bahahaha

My comment is in no way rude.

I don't have a problem with the photo she posted, i think the woman in that photo has a great figure and is probably super healthy.

I was sticking up for the OP for posting someone that she strives to look like by saying "i don't understand all the negative comments" if you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all. Just because i didn't follow that up with "omggg she looks amazinggggg" doesn't mean i don't like her figure.

I totally agree with you. Your comment is sweet. ^_^
  • beautifulregardless
    Options
    I'll straighten all of this out. OP- Your post is wrong, because it is based on an opinion (yours) not a fact. Body shamers, just because you don't have the same preference, you do not get to say "yuck or gross" to another person's body, I don't find the photo to be hot or the best body in MY opinion, but I am not going to say hateful things about her.

I agree but as I previously posted OBVIOUSLY everyone doesn't have the same opinion so when seeing a post like that they decided to click on it and open up the picture. NEXT time to save me and others from the negative comments, I WILL put "In my opinion" but regardless.. On magazine covers and what not they have a picture of a girl/guy and put things like "How to get the best body". While using that female/male as an example. In no way was I saying oooh you have to like this body.. I'm simply stating it's the best body in the world.. and if I posted the topic? It's obviously my opinion.. I love MFP so much but there is so much unnecessary things. -____- But i appreciate you for trying to straighten things out.. and no.. no one should ever comment hateful things towards someone elses bodies because we are all here to improve our own and would hate the negativity pushed apon us.
  • beautifulregardless
    Options

Seriously?!

Yes there is. Lol. I wanted it but 8,000 dollars? Wow. And on top of that I could just work for it and make my own! Of course that's a loooot of work-outs. Lol. But maybe just possibly worth it TO ME. So, "In my opinion".. I'd like to work for this great bod.

Lots of squats & lunges in your future!
    Make sure you are performing them correctly so you don't injure your knees.

I also recommend barbell hip thrusts. In fact, google Bret Contreras, his website is full of ways to build a great booty like that!

Well thank ya !!! :D
  • beautifulregardless
    Options
    I second that I don't get the body shaming. A lot of hard work went into that body.

Exactly!! I started thinking if I achieved that body and posted a pic on MFP , would people be calling my body "yuk" and saying I have a bad body???
    And geez, if this girl has a disgusting body then I sure as heeeellllll have an awful body.