I am a loser!

Options
I have lost 20 pounds! My next goal is 20 pounds before my 40th birthday in August..

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    Well done you! :flowerforyou:

(note: I still can't say outright "well done for being such a loser... it just sounds SO wrong :laugh: )
  • Lshizz
    Lshizz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait to reach the first big milemarker! Keep it up!
  • emilymorene
    emilymorene Posts: 56
    Options
    Good for you! Keep it up!:drinker:
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work:happy:
  • sexylonglegs
    sexylonglegs Posts: 278
    Options
    When is your 40th???? I turn 40 in August too!!!!!
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    When is your 40th???? I turn 40 in August too!!!!!

On the 7th.
  • sexylonglegs
    sexylonglegs Posts: 278
    Options
    Mine is the 24th.
  • cmurphy04722
    cmurphy04722 Posts: 254
    Options
    Hehe I'm 23 and just hit my 20 pound mark too! Congrats!
  • ninchi
    ninchi Posts: 1
    Options
    wow 6lbs lost ?? :O
    how did you do that ??
  • pinkhockymom
    pinkhockymom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrats friend!! Keep up the good work and you will hit your goal with out any trouble!!
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I remember when I hit my 20 lb off mark. My first goal was 20 lbs off, and 2 slices of Domino's pizza! I miss it. I was so proud when I hit the 20, I thought to myself, not worth wasting how hard I worked for Domino's, so I went and bought a 10 speed bike for my reward, to help me work on the next 20 off! My goal for the second 20 lbs off, was a new pair of jeans, which I had to already buy cause I can't keep the old one's up. SO, I went way out there! My next 20 off, I am going to take my grandchildren roller skating! LOL!! I use to love to skate. So, now that I am 8lbs away from the 2nd 20 off, I am getting a little nervous about the skating. But, I will do it. I just have to remember that if I fall, I am 43 now, won't heal as fast. LOL! Keep up the good work!
  • karen366
    karen366 Posts: 141
    Options
    wow 6lbs lost ?? :O
    how did you do that ??

Are you asking how I lost the 20?? Basically, watching what I eat, tracking of calories and exercise..
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Hahaha we're all Losers here! Right? lol That is just fantastic! 20 lbs is alot..! Best of luck shedding the next 20! :flowerforyou:
  • doll2002
    doll2002 Posts: 427
    Options
    Great job because I know how hard it is to get 20 pounds off. I am 1 pound away from losing 20 pounds, and I am highly motivated to do so.
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    awesome! awesome! awesome! I'm still not quite there, but you better believe that when I DO get there.....and I say WHEN not IF....I will be banging on the door of the "Loser's Club" screaming "LET ME IN!!!" LOL :flowerforyou:
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    20 lbs is a huge accomplishment! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!