NSV - Jeans

Options
nastia19
nastia19 Posts: 27 Member
On Friday night I tried on my black skinny jeans that I bought 1 month ago but they were too tight, this Friday they fit perfectly. At the same time I bought another pair that was right but wearable, and today they kept sliding down when I wore them. May be a wash will tighten them up a bit.
Also on Saturday, as I was sitting down on the chair to feed my little one, my hubby pulled out his phone and insisted that he takes a picture of me! I asked why?!? He said you look too good!
Also got many comments at church about me losing weight. Positive ones of course, and I was asked for weightloss advice from a lady at church.
Feeling proud of my accomplishments so far!

Replies

• rgagnon1
    rgagnon1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love this about your husband. It is so great when they notice your hard work.
  • nastia19
    Options
    I love this about your husband. It is so great when they notice your hard work.

Yep! I was very happy to hear that he said that! Felt like a teenager being complimented by a crush lol :D
  • tblackwell1234
    tblackwell1234 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wahoooo! Great job! =)
  • nastia19
    Options
    Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!