Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What are you giving into for Fat Tuesday?

Tomorrow is one of the most awesome days in the calendar, Mardi Gras. In honor of this most blessed day, what do you plan to indulge in tomorrow?

I plan to go out to dinner, enjoy a nice bottle of wine, and eat something red and meaty.

Replies

• fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    all of the pastas and all of the cupcakes.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    If I had a babysitter I'd go out, but my indulgence will likely be a bottle of wine with my SO at home with our daughter.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    all of the pasts and all of the cupcakes.
    mmm cupcakes... I saw cupcakes for the superbowl that were flavored after appetizer favorites... not sure if I'd try those.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Not sure if we're having anything here at work, but I'll be makind some carmel apple salsa with cinnamon chips to bring in! Pretty healthy and SUPER yummy!
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Shrove Tuesday in the UK, aka Pancake Day!

I will be indulging in fresh pancakes with sugar and lemon juice :happy:
  • Probably have a drink after work. Or three. I work at a bar so they're free lol.
  • I'm not giving in!! lol. I live in New Orleans and have yet to have king cake! I'm staying away. lol.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    I'm gearing up with McDonald's as I haven't eaten it in years
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Nothing.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Nothing.

Not even for beads?
  • A co-worker's wife is making homemade fasnachts (donuts) I will be having one. But it also will be within my calorie allotment for the day.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Nothing.

Not even for beads?

What are you offering??
  • krissielynn87
    krissielynn87 Posts: 214 Member
    Fettuccine with Clams in red sauce
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Well I had planned this week's dinners and tomorrow is supposed to be ground beef, so maybe I'll have a bacon double cheeseburger with a side of onion rings.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Nothing.

Not even for beads?

What are you offering??

images-1_zpsfbbd2114.jpeg
  • probably will be raining!!! sooooo, getting wet and partying!
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    A co-worker's wife is making homemade fasnachts (donuts) I will be having one. But it also will be within my calorie allotment for the day.

I'm making these tonight! ! Trying to figure out the calories...
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    I see her everyday and think about it. And He is by her side.
    I've never done anything like it, but tomorrow...yes...Mardi Gras... I will have them. I have decided.

The Dairy Queen Choco Cherry Love Blizzard and then walk next door for Burger King Cinnabon Minibons. YUM YUM YUM

LOL What were you thinking?
  • LosingWeight4Good
    LosingWeight4Good Posts: 156 Member
    Giving up chocolate for Lent, so I am having chocolate for Fat Tuesday!
  • King cake- bavarian creme, ive waited all season to have it on mardi gras day! That and some adult beverages, and bbq! Who cares if its raining, im headed to academy to get me some more rubber boots !LOL